Red Dead Redemption 2

dmgers2

Headed up north of saint Denis yesterday.

It's hills have eyes territory. Found a body hanging from tree then got attacked by 3 guys.

Was hunting treasure after finding a map in a house and it got dark so decided to set up camp and 2 other guys appeared and warned me to leave first thing and no come back ?

4 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

Headed up north of saint Denis yesterday.

It's hills have eyes territory. Found a body hanging from tree then got attacked by 3 guys.

Was hunting treasure after finding a map in a house and it got dark so decided to set up camp and 2 other guys appeared and warned me to leave first thing and no come back ?

Cunts walking about with torn jeans, nae boots and topless. Pretty much Easterhouse.

Got my bounty up to 200 plus dollars and just building a wee camp for the night north of Valentine and about 10 bounty hunters charge in. Not a fucking chance, tried dead eye and shotguns the lot. Got blown away to fuck

Refuse to pay it though, cunt bumped into me and squared up to a fight so after I stamped on his chin it was fair game to rinse his pockets.

I’ve no played it in about five days or something now, major withdrawal symptoms.  She’s working the night so I’m charging the weans iPad for him and he can do what he wants on that whilst I sit for hours skinning deers. 

Brilliant game, got about 2 days playing time on it and still only on chapter 4, spent hours yesterday trying to find the legendary moose :lol:

I was raging with it as well after spending about a grand on a brand new horse I got knocked down by a train while chasing somebody, killed me and the horse and once the game loaded back up the horse was nowhere to be seen, had to waste another 500 getting another new one :lol:

26 minutes ago, Orangeclement said:

I'm constantly side tracked while riding about been doing more side missions than missions .

Also getting pissed off hunting down legendary animals only to be ambushed and killed on way to a trapper and losing said skin.... raging. 4 times its happened.

Side missions are better than the main ones tbh. Way less rigid.