Red Dead Redemption 2

dmgers2

53 minutes ago, Orangeclement said:

I'm constantly side tracked while riding about been doing more side missions than missions .

Also getting pissed off hunting down legendary animals only to be ambushed and killed on way to a trapper and losing said skin.... raging. 4 times its happened.

Love the side missions ,I'm the same mate and deliberately trying not to complete the main story until most side missions etc are done too.

I powered through the first 3/4 chapters but between 4 and 5 I’ve prob spent days just fucking about doing side missions and exploring. 

Says im 50% through the main story, can’t be right, feel like I’ve been playing it for fucking ages. Love games like this, only get them once or twice in a console generation 

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

I powered through the first 3/4 chapters but between 4 and 5 I’ve prob spent days just fucking about doing side missions and exploring. 

Says im 50% through the main story, can’t be right, feel like I’ve been playing it for fucking ages. Love games like this, only get them once or twice in a console generation 

Very true mate not very often you get a game like this one.

20 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

I done a stranger mission earlier. I had to drive a wee remote control boat and fire torpedoes at battleships, dodging magnetic mines at the same time.

The game is unreal and i can't see any other game even getting close to it for years tbh.

The amount of work rockstar put into this is quite scary. 

5 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Definitely mate, the attention to detail is amazing.

When you think about how limited the PS4 and XBOX actually is, it makes it even more unbelievable.

On the PS5 if they do another the mind boggles 

3 hours ago, BlueMe said:

I done a stranger mission earlier. I had to drive a wee remote control boat and fire torpedoes at battleships, dodging magnetic mines at the same time.

The game is unreal and i can't see any other game even getting close to it for years tbh.

That was fun that wee mission.

Found the boy hunting Gavin again and looted the bastard. 

Then went and saved it and did a fantastic killing spree in rhodes. Big pile of burning cops left inside the back. Maybe 30 or more then I went off on the horse and into a rowing boat to this wee island. Eventually red dots started crossing the water. All I could see was wee heads so just picked them off and watched them float down stream 😂😂

4 hours ago, BlueMe said:

Just done that there in Saint Denis. 

On 18/11/2018 at 11:20, Orangeclement said:

I'm constantly side tracked while riding about been doing more side missions than missions .

Also getting pissed off hunting down legendary animals only to be ambushed and killed on way to a trapper and losing said skin.... raging. 4 times its happened.

You don’t lose legendary animal pelts, go to the trapper and it will be there. 

10 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

That was fun that wee mission.

Found the boy hunting Gavin again and looted the bastard. 

Then went and saved it and did a fantastic killing spree in rhodes. Big pile of burning cops left inside the back. Maybe 30 or more then I went off on the horse and into a rowing boat to this wee island. Eventually red dots started crossing the water. All I could see was wee heads so just picked them off and watched them float down stream 😂😂

I did something similar though didn't think out my getaway path as good as you.I was up on a roof in St Dennis picking off cops as they came up the ladder,lasted a good half an hour jumping about the rooftops before getting took out ,was fun while it lasted :lol:

Finally decided to upgrade my horse yesterday. I was still using the wee one you get when you go to the stable for the first time in Valentine. I got so attached to it even though it was not that fast 

I did a mission rescuing a lassie from the camp and stole the guys horse that you need to capture. Anyway this thing is a wee bit taller and faster and I even let Doris name it. She went with the very unimaginative Buckaroo, but that is the most interest she has shown in the game yet. Old horse stabled up for now.