Red Dead Redemption 2

dmgers2

Got this last Friday and hardly touched any of the main story missions, just been running around hunting and playing poker :lol:

Take it most people on here have already finished the story? Wasn't wanting to post ITT until I'd finished it but it'd be good to pick up some general tips etc. 

Please don't spoilers :depressed:

13 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Got this last Friday and hardly touched any of the main story missions, just been running around hunting and playing poker :lol:

Take it most people on here have already finished the story? Wasn't wanting to post ITT until I'd finished it but it'd be good to pick up some general tips etc. 

Think most are like yourself mate trying to not complete the story too quickly and fucking about too as that's the best way:lol:only wee virgins that power through games so can say completed first when no cunt actually cares :lol: enjoy mate. 

13 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Most folk are being fair and vague in their posts mate. I am sure if they did pop on spoilers they would tag them as it wouldn't be fair to ruin someone else's experience. Enjoy getting into the story mate some of it is just outstanding. 

There is a part in chapter 5 I just did where it encourages you to use the cinematic camera on your ride to camp which it does not do all to often so I decided they must want me to do it and it was beautiful. Nice wee song on the go and the lighting etc made it all look incredible.

17 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Most folk are being fair and vague in their posts mate. I am sure if they did pop on spoilers they would tag them as it wouldn't be fair to ruin someone else's experience. Enjoy getting into the story mate some of it is just outstanding. 

There is a part in chapter 5 I just did where it encourages you to use the cinematic camera on your ride to camp which it does not do all to often so I decided they must want me to do it and it was beautiful. Nice wee song on the go and the lighting etc made it all look incredible.

Some cunt on youtube posted the end in comments when I was watching a video after the first week of release :lol: 

I couldn't un see it so I know what will happen unfortunately, it's quite obvious I think but that's probably just cause I know 

11 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Some cunt on youtube posted the end in comments when I was watching a video after the first week of release :lol: 

I couldn't un see it so I know what will happen unfortunately, it's quite obvious I think but that's probably just cause I know 

A done the same mate, was a bit pissed off, but as you say you could probably see it coming after a certain point. 

14 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

15 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

My Arthur now has the aids 

In other news flying was fun

Just now, laudrupno1 said:

Seeing how many cops/sheriffs I can shoot before I die is my favourite hobby in the game even had police dugs there after me do they got afew bullets too :lol:

My mate popped over to give me his ST for my disabled mate yesterday and got his first look at the game so went on a killing spree for him.

He was buzzing over the kill shots and game in general but couldn't believe I was taking heads clean off etc 😂 

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

My mate popped over to give me his ST for my disabled mate yesterday and got his first look at the game so went on a killing spree for him.

He was buzzing over the kill shots and game in general but couldn't believe I was taking heads clean off etc 😂 

It's great when you take a head clean off :lol: one of the cops yesterday I looted then picked up as had no heid and blood was still pishing out him :lol: