Red Dead Redemption 2

dmgers2

10 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Online will be a complete pain in the arse to try and play much like GTA 5.

I'm not even that bothered myself with online and probably won't bother with it much if at all,loving how good single player is with the story etc been a while since a game has offered so much single player mode usually all online focused. 

Been whoring through this the last few days, be gutted when it's done story wise.I'd forgot about that fucking Arabian horse up in the snow :lol: only remembered when my other horse died in one of the many epic gun battles and so I thought I've still to track that white horse down.I managed to get it quite easily after 10mins it only ran away twice then I calmed it enough to get on it,so I've got it for the last chapter at least :lol: fast as fuck so anyone just playing the game I'd try get it earlier in the game.

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The law is a joke in this, in Valentine and bump into some of they Irish cunts, they start shooting so I run into the sheriff's office to see what would happen. 

Sod all happened :lol: Ended up shooting one of them then bang instantly wanted :anger:

Sound like Scottish referees. Other teams seem to get away with whatever they want against us but as soon as one of our players gives a bit back bang, instantly carded.

3 minutes ago, laudrupno1 said:

Good man,fuck online it's pish. 

Enjoy the epilogue that's good too.

I will mate. Not tried online but it just doesn't interest me tbh.

Enough things to do different to warrant another play through offline. Be hard not being a bastard but I'm going try. Some new outfits to be had too if I'm not a maniac.

Spoiler

Micah is a bastart, was praying to fuck some cunt shot him after he put a bullet in my head.

Just now, The Godfather said:

Enough things to do different to warrant another play through offline. Be hard not being a bastard but I'm going try. Some new outfits to be had too if I'm not a maniac.

Reveal hidden contents

Micah is a bastart, was praying to fuck some cunt shot him after he put a bullet in my head.

Tried online. Wasn't that excited by it tbh

38 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah deffo mate,I tried it for an hour on the first day you're not missing anything and I'll not be back online.

I'll be similar to yourself and try do a good guy play through once I've got all the collectables etc in this save dunno if I'd be able to manage it though :lol: 

Spoiler

He's a prick I managed to avoid finding out how it ended so I was annoyed about it thought I'd just die in an epic gunfight instead of that cunt ending me.

6 minutes ago, The Godfather said:
  Reveal hidden contents

How good is the music in this game! See in the final mission when you are riding to confront Dutch and Micah at camp....fucking fantastic

Felt like a film

Spoiler

Was an emotional moment and you knew you were nearing the end and the music just added to it all as you say was like a movie,it's the best game I've ever played and got me right back into gaming,a masterpiece.

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Reveal hidden contents

17 minutes ago, laudrupno1 said:

Reveal hidden contents

He's a prick I managed to avoid finding out how it ended so I was annoyed about it thought I'd just die in an epic gunfight instead of that cunt ending me.

Spoiler

Micah didn't kill me in the end, I'm assuming yous went back for the money instead of helping John escape?

I ended up fighting Micah and Dutch stepped in. I just crawled over to a rock and died there.

7 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Hide contents

Micah didn't kill me in the end, I'm assuming yous went back for the money instead of helping John escape?

I ended up fighting Micah and Dutch stepped in. I just crawled over to a rock and died there.

Spoiler

No i helped John and then after afew gun fights was lying dying told John to go then it was Dutch Micah and me lying up the mountain and Micah shot me deid. 

3 minutes ago, laudrupno1 said:
  Hide contents

No i helped John and then after afew gun fights was lying dying told John to go then it was Dutch Micah and me lying up the mountain and Micah shot me deid. 

Spoiler

Totally different for me.

I got in to a fight with Micah and he punched fuck out me basically before Dutch stepped in and stopped it, then they left and i crawled away and died.