Red Dead Redemption 2

dmgers2

Just now, BlueMe said:
  Hide contents

Totally different for me.

I got in to a fight with Micah and he punched fuck out me basically before Dutch stepped in and stopped it, then they left and i crawled away and died.

Spoiler

That's mental but amazing too if different outcomes I just assumed be the same for all,I was dying anyway way the bad aids (tb) but that cunt put a bullet in me.

2 minutes ago, laudrupno1 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

That's mental but amazing too if different outcomes I just assumed be the same for all,I was dying anyway way the bad aids (tb) but that cunt put a bullet in me.

Spoiler

I shot Micah 8 times in the face up the mountains :lol:

What a game.

1 hour ago, BlueMe said:
  Hide contents

Totally different for me.

I got in to a fight with Micah and he punched fuck out me basically before Dutch stepped in and stopped it, then they left and i crawled away and died.

Spoiler

I got a doing too helping John, cunt kept blocking me and was hard as fuck to hit him. Tried to go for a gun on the ground and Dutch stood on it and left then Micah shot me in face. Cowardly fuck

17 minutes ago, The Godfather said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I got a doing too helping John, cunt kept blocking me and was hard as fuck to hit him. Tried to go for a gun on the ground and Dutch stood on it and left then Micah shot me in face. Cowardly fuck

Spoiler

That was pretty much what happened with me mate, but i think i must have won the fight and that's why it ended differently. 

4 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Micah didn't shoot me. We had a scrap dutch interrupted. He went one way. Micah the other and I was left to die up the mountain.

Absolutely devastated and missing Arthur already.

Spoiler

Must be if you're a bad bad bastard like @The Godfather and myself then you get a bullet in the heid for your troubles :lol:

5 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Micah didn't shoot me. We had a scrap dutch interrupted. He went one way. Micah the other and I was left to die up the mountain.

Spoiler

I found Arthurs grave and sat next to it grieving for 10 minutes. I was hoping it would let me put his hat on the headstone tbh, gutted.

12 hours ago, BlueMe said:
  Hide contents

I found Arthurs grave and sat next to it grieving for 10 minutes. I was hoping it would let me put his hat on the headstone tbh, gutted.

8 hours ago, watpnosurrender said:

red dead redemption 1 and all the gta games are brilliant but red dead redemption 2 is a fucking masterpiece and the best game I have ever played hope Rockstar games make a red dead redemption 3 in the future

You cannot argue with the fact it's the best game ever 

46 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Finished it last night, was everything I expected and then more. 

Forget GTA, these two games are the absolute best that Rockstar has developed and probably won't be beaten imo unless they make RDR3. 

From gameplay, storytelling, the setting, the characters, the graphics right down to the soundtrack the game is a masterpiece.

Yup.

GTA can't touch this game IMO was the same with the first one too.

There is so much more story, detail and emersion in these games than anything else.

27 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Yup.

GTA can't touch this game IMO was the same with the first one too.

There is so much more story, detail and emersion in these games than anything else.

It's weird saying it but despite GTA 4 and 5 being set in massive cities they feel empty and devoid of life with nothing interesting going on apart from the main story. 

Yet here we have two games set in the Wild West where you can literally just get lost in the countryside or up the mountains for hours on end and everything just feels alive. 

I hope that Rockstar release another Undead Nightmare for RDR2, that imo is up there with the best DLC that's been released and well worth the money, though they'll more than likely just focus on Online as that's where the money is sadly. 

17 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It's weird saying it but despite GTA 4 and 5 being set in massive cities they feel empty and devoid of life with nothing interesting going on apart from the main story. 

Yet here we have two games set in the Wild West where you can literally just get lost in the countryside or up the mountains for hours on end and everything just feels alive. 

I hope that Rockstar release another Undead Nightmare for RDR2, that imo is up there with the best DLC that's been released and well worth the money, though they'll more than likely just focus on Online as that's where the money is sadly. 

I would love it if they added different monsters or even a more vampire hunter type dlc with silver bullets and hunting them in Saint Denis at night like Van Helsing 😂👌

On 08/12/2018 at 13:25, Dan Deacon said:
  Reveal hidden contents

That's the one I got, you must have acted a good cunt the whole time ya big softie