Red Dead Redemption 2

dmgers2

1 hour ago, TheKingObv said:

Liking this game more now. Plenty tedious things though like not being able to walk above 1mph in plenty different situations.

Also I have like 1500 dollars, what's worth buying? Any decent weapons? I'm still using that repeater that I've had from the start.

Buy a new horse, can get some crackers (not baws wise) that are rampant and don't fold after a good distance.

Weapon upgrades make a good amount difference too.

Found the KKK having a meeting in the woods, they try to light a cross on fire and sets fire to himself. ???

going to try try and get that Arabian wild horse now that has the best stats in the game apparently it’s a cunt to break it in though. 

Was riding through the countryside and a random guy was getting his house attacked by a gang and was shouting for me to help him. Went over to help the guy, killed the gang, and the wee ungrateful cunt (the guy who wanted help) ran away to report me for trespassing :lol:

Took great pleasure in mowing the wee cunt down with my horse.

24 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Just got raped I think.

some wee goon had a house in the woods and invited me in for supper, clubbed me on back of head and woke up in a Forrest next day.

I want raped 

On 28/10/2018 at 07:55, Iggy666 said:

Fucking loving this game so far. Just did the mission where you take the young black lad to the pub for a couple of drinks to calm him down a bit and you both end up completely shit faced and in the jail. ?

I need to buy this at weekend 

3 hours ago, FSM said:

Should I buy a PS4 just so I can play this?

Fucking peasant. The Xbox One X version is hands down the best available.

Solid frame rate and native 4K compared to the pro's lame checkerboarding and slowdown.

The base model is even worse.