Red Dead Redemption 2

dmgers2

2 hours ago, laudrupno1 said:

Had about 2 hours sleep because of this game but fucking love it :lol: the attention to detail and the graphics in this game are amazing and love how there's so much to do and random stuff happening all the time,can see me losing my life to this game like Skyrim back in the day :lol:

i really liked how the first wee bit was in the snowy bit and then when they rode out for  the train heist the graphics got so much clearer / crisp. was a nice touch 

34 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

i really liked how the first wee bit was in the snowy bit and then when they rode out for  the train heist the graphics got so much clearer / crisp. was a nice touch 

Dunno why but the snow just seems to add to it too :lol: loads of wee daft things too are cool and add to the realism like seeing your breath in the cold air. 

13 minutes ago, laudrupno1 said:

Dunno why but the snow just seems to add to it too :lol: loads of wee daft things too are cool and add to the realism like seeing your breath in the cold air. 

I did like the snow but I felt it masks the clarity which imo was intentional so you're just getting into it and then all of a sudden it's even better 

honestly don't understand cunts that say it's boring,loads of stuff to do.

hunting legendary animals for upgrades,go fishing,bounty hunts which are way better than they were in the first,debt collecting,stranger missions,rob homesteads,and that's no even touching the story,which apparently takes about 60 odd hours.

I'm absolutely astonished how rock star managed to make this look so good on ps4 considering the size of the world they've created.

the attention to every little detail is mind blowing,could sit around camp listening to all the characters wee stories and the way they react to each other for ages.every time I've been back I've never seen the same thing twice,it's unreal.

game of the generation for me so far and I've just started chapter 3.

27 minutes ago, watty. said:

honestly don't understand cunts that say it's boring,loads of stuff to do.

hunting legendary animals for upgrades,go fishing,bounty hunts which are way better than they were in the first,debt collecting,stranger missions,rob homesteads,and that's no even touching the story,which apparently takes about 60 odd hours.

I'm absolutely astonished how rock star managed to make this look so good on ps4 considering the size of the world they've created.

the attention to every little detail is mind blowing,could sit around camp listening to all the characters wee stories and the way they react to each other for ages.every time I've been back I've never seen the same thing twice,it's unreal.

game of the generation for me so far and I've just started chapter 3.

Only a wee Fortnite virgin would say it's boring :lol: this game is immense so much to do and take in and Definitely a game of the generation I'm just midway through chapter 2 too and can see what @Dan Deacon was talking about without the snow,graphics and detail are just wow, the weans better buckle up as I'll be tanning it home from the school run to get back on it :lol: the missus better no be wanting pumped either tonight that'll eat into my gaming time :lol:

31 minutes ago, laudrupno1 said:

Only a wee Fortnite virgin would say it's boring :lol: this game is immense so much to do and take in and Definitely a game of the generation I'm just midway through chapter 2 too and can see what @Dan Deacon was talking about without the snow,graphics and detail are just wow, the weans better buckle up as I'll be tanning it home from the school run to get back on it :lol: the missus better no be wanting pumped either tonight that'll eat into my gaming time :lol:

? exactly mate.i've no had my hole aff the Mrs for about a week and I couldn't give a fuck,sitting there rattling like a junkie waiting for the weans to fuck off to bed so I can get ma daily fix.

watched a cunt on YouTube who quit the game after 2 hours cos he said the intro was too long,absolute mong.

the game was designed to be played at a slow pace so you can soak up the world and experience and see all the love and care rock star put into the game.

read that there's people who have finished the story in 3 days,fucking mental.i've had the game since last Friday,been on every night for around 4 or five hours and I've just got to chapter 3,just enjoying taking my time as I know I prob won't be going back to it for a long time when I finish it,especially with online launching at the end of the month.

37 minutes ago, watty. said:

? exactly mate.i've no had my hole aff the Mrs for about a week and I couldn't give a fuck,sitting there rattling like a junkie waiting for the weans to fuck off to bed so I can get ma daily fix.

watched a cunt on YouTube who quit the game after 2 hours cos he said the intro was too long,absolute mong.

the game was designed to be played at a slow pace so you can soak up the world and experience and see all the love and care rock star put into the game.

read that there's people who have finished the story in 3 days,fucking mental.i've had the game since last Friday,been on every night for around 4 or five hours and I've just got to chapter 3,just enjoying taking my time as I know I prob won't be going back to it for a long time when I finish it,especially with online launching at the end of the month.

Can relate to that first paragraph mate :lol:

Yip as you say the games not to be rushed through it's to enjoy and take your time ,I'm gonna do abit of fucking about and exploring now hopefully don't end up raped :lol:

Don't get wee fannys like that on YouTube to me that added to the game loving the music too,great game.

Enjoy your gaming session the night mate,I'm away back on it the now  :lol:

15 minutes ago, laudrupno1 said:

Can relate to that first paragraph mate :lol:

Yip as you say the games not to be rushed through it's to enjoy and take your time ,I'm gonna do abit of fucking about and exploring now hopefully don't end up raped :lol:

Don't get wee fannys like that on YouTube to me that added to the game loving the music too,great game.

Enjoy your gaming session the night mate,I'm away back on it the now  :lol:

you can get raped ? this game just keeps getting better,should prob head into valentine and see If I can get some Vaseline then,oh and hair pomade for my arse crack.

aye cheers mate,have fun and try no stay up too late ? 

Got it today not played it yet though, anyone else thinking of buying then i got it for 45 quid from argos using 5 quid voucher from o2 priority and you also get preorder bonus stuff with it. I guess that will be until the sell out their initial stock.

found a random npc out in the wild a few chapters ago that had his leg caught in a bear trap,so I helped free him.just met him again outside a store in chapter 3 and he said to go into the store and buy any item and he'd pay for it.bought the dearest gun in the shop,cheers cunt.

it's wee things like that which makes me love this game.

19 hours ago, watty. said:

you can get raped ? this game just keeps getting better,should prob head into valentine and see If I can get some Vaseline then,oh and hair pomade for my arse crack.

aye cheers mate,have fun and try no stay up too late ? 

No myself yet :lol:I'm sure @The Godfather said he got raped though I dunno if this was in the game or just on a night out :lol:

1 minute ago, laudrupno1 said:

No myself yet :lol:I'm sure @The Godfather said he got raped though I dunno if this was in the game or just on a night out :lol:

Some red neck with no socks on invited me in for supper then clubbed me. Looked like drugged too then woke up in a forest next day. If that’s not a rape then I’ve been brought up wrong 

10 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

I keep on getting distracted by all the side missions.

Aye it’s a bastard. On the way to a mission you ALWAYS find a few random folk needing help or someone waiting to rob you. 

Spent all night chasing that Arabian horse through the snow last night, tried to break it twice and then it ran off and couldn’t find it again. Found it the day and the wee cunts rapid. 

12 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Or you've been doing it wrong :lol:

Was hoping you could pump whores in this game but so far only got my inner thigh sponged by a bath maid. 

Sooner they make these games true Virtual Reality the better. I’d be a hermit 

4 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

That white horse can fuck off.

Chased it for ages, lost it, found it, chased it for ages again, got on it and it kicked me off then i lost it again.

Was same for me. What I did was done a mission and it was back there again. Once it bolts I think that’s it till a cut scene 

took me a hour lol

Just now, The Godfather said:

Was same for me. What I did was done a mission and it was back there again. Once it bolts I think that’s it till a cut scene 

took me a hour lol

I camped out next to that lake for days and it never appeared so you could be right with the mission mate. 

I only had summer clothes on and hardly any food, nearly died trying to find it ffs. I gave up and on my way back down the mountain, a pack of wolves attacked and killed me :lol:

3 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

I camped out next to that lake for days and it never appeared so you could be right with the mission mate. 

I only had summer clothes on and hardly any food, nearly died trying to find it ffs. I gave up and on my way back down the mountain, a pack of wolves attacked and killed me :lol:

I'm going to pick this up during the week. Been in n out the thread n it just seems too good to miss man.