Red Dead Redemption 2

dmgers2

16 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

I camped out next to that lake for days and it never appeared so you could be right with the mission mate. 

I only had summer clothes on and hardly any food, nearly died trying to find it ffs. I gave up and on my way back down the mountain, a pack of wolves attacked and killed me :lol:

Aye a went up with a shirt and fingerless gloves. 

Frostbite on my bellend. Fucking chasing stags and all sorts thInking it’s the horse like a tit

1 hour ago, BlueMe said:

If I'm travelling far across the map, i set a waypoint and put the cinematic camera on. The game is stunning.

Did that too till acouple of bastard bounty hunters shot me off my horse so had to kill they fuckers then right back on to the cinematic experience across the map :lol:

Marston never seems to be in camp. Fud.

Any way just went bison hunting with ma pal Charles and on the way back decided it was defo worth a climb up the big rock face on the right of the 2 wee mountain things.

Wee camp at top so as well as a glorious view I scooped about 40 dollars from a lock box and a vintage bottle of rum

13 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Marston never seems to be in camp. Fud.

Any way just went bison hunting with ma pal Charles and on the way back decided it was defo worth a climb up the big rock face on the right of the 2 wee mountain things.

Wee camp at top so as well as a glorious view I scooped about 40 dollars from a lock box and a vintage bottle of rum

It’s a wee side mission where you take his wean fishing. 

8 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It’s a wee side mission where you take his wean fishing. 

Aye looked online and I've not got the option to interact with Abigail yet for missions so I'll wait the now and see when that comes up 

I'm away to break that prick Micah out of jail

3 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Aye looked online and I've not got the option to interact with Abigail yet for missions so I'll wait the now and see when that comes up 

I'm away to break that prick Micah out of jail

Take loads guns and plenty of health tonics. 

6 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

I'm going to pick this up during the week. Been in n out the thread n it just seems too good to miss man. 

I wasn't sure but bought it, game is amazing like westworld the game ? played chapter 1 on friday night took hours to do the tutorial got to the town and thrown through a window saved it and then went on a pished killing spree lol 

Probably need sectioned 

28 minutes ago, barkie said:

I wasn't sure but bought it, game is amazing like westworld the game ? played chapter 1 on friday night took hours to do the tutorial got to the town and thrown through a window saved it and then went on a pished killing spree lol 

Probably need sectioned 

I killed a tied up horse earlier for no good reason other than I'd just killed it's owner 

9 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

I've been at the ps4 since about 11am ?

“That fucking game” is getting to become a catchphrase in my household. She’s lucky I don’t hogtie her and raid her maws house.

20 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

“That fucking game” is getting to become a catchphrase in my household. She’s lucky I don’t hogtie her and raid her maws house.

Surprised her eyes didn't fall out the amount times shes rolled them 

"What's the point of that game"

"You're almost 40"

been confirmed there's a bug that stops Abigail,jack and the woman you rescue at the start of the game from appearing around camp from when you first arrive at camp until chapter 4.they only show up for story missions e.g fishing then disappear again.

seems it's affecting everyone,noticed it myself but I thought they were away doing something else,pure pish! rock star releasing a patch to fix it.

16 hours ago, watty. said:

been confirmed there's a bug that stops Abigail,jack and the woman you rescue at the start of the game from appearing around camp from when you first arrive at camp until chapter 4.they only show up for story missions e.g fishing then disappear again.

seems it's affecting everyone,noticed it myself but I thought they were away doing something else,pure pish! rock star releasing a patch to fix it.

That wee Jack guys been stoating about in mine from the beginning, his Mum only shows up at missions though. 

Only started playing this a couple of days ago, but it's addictive as fuck. 

1 minute ago, Rum Ham said:

That wee Jack guys been stoating about in mine from the beginning, his Mum only shows up at missions though. 

Only started playing this a couple of days ago, but it's addictive as fuck. 

He's a wee poofter.

Making daisy chains and all. If I didn't already know he grew up to avenge the legend I would drown the fucker

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

He's a wee poofter.

Making daisy chains and all. If I didn't already know he grew up to avenge the legend I would drown the fucker

only time I've seen him was when you do the fishing mission cos of the bug,john's just stoating about himself no giving a fuck,thought he'd drowned that dirty wee whore and his bent kid.