Good Gers pub in..... (thread)

Jack The Flipper

8 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Stealth "I'm on holiday GIRFUY thread", any good pubs in Cyprus where I'll be able to watch the game? Currently in Kalavasos but happy enough to travel to a good Rangers pub.

Cheers lads.

I'm on holiday too mate Just arrived in Menorca this morning was out tonight looking to see where I can watch the game and there was a few bars and restaurants down the marina showing it so that's me sorted. Last time I was ayia Napa Craig's bar showed all the games hope you get sorted mate.??

5 hours ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

I'm on holiday too mate Just arrived in Menorca this morning was out tonight looking to see where I can watch the game and there was a few bars and restaurants down the marina showing it so that's me sorted. Last time I was ayia Napa Craig's bar showed all the games hope you get sorted mate.??

Looks like it’s Craig’s Bar then

Cheers!

15 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Stealth "I'm on holiday GIRFUY thread", any good pubs in Cyprus where I'll be able to watch the game? Currently in Kalavasos but happy enough to travel to a good Rangers pub.

Cheers lads.

There’s one called The Man Hole in Paphos  or there’s The Tool Box in Ayia Napa

no colours though but you must wear a leather police hat 

good luck ?

18 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Cheers lads.

http://www.bluenosebars.com/Cyprus.htm

17 hours ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

where about are you on menorca? if you are in c/blanca try the nautilus  if c/bosch toms bar  next to the band stand at the marina..

8 hours ago, surfsup2 said:

If you can get through to Paphos got to Alexanders sports bar lots of expats go for all our games nice .

? Wee Rangers area outside as well, they stick the tunes on after the games and will let you on their laptop to put songs on.

Pub round the corner called Bubbles where you can get gear that'll blow your head off :pipe:

1 hour ago, MasterD said:

? Wee Rangers area outside as well, they stick the tunes on after the games and will let you on their laptop to put songs on.

Pub round the corner called Bubbles where you can get gear that'll blow your head off :pipe:

What's with the new avatar? lol

2 hours ago, thedarvelmarvel said:

where about are you on menorca? if you are in c/blanca try the nautilus  if c/bosch toms bar  next to the band stand at the marina..

Hi mate was in that toms bar last night was a couple of beggars in and I thought it was an Irish Tim pub until I saw the two gers tops up on the wall. And they are showing the game cheers.