Good Gers pub in..... (thread)

Jack The Flipper

21 hours ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Hi mate was in that toms bar last night was a couple of beggars in and I thought it was an Irish Tim pub until I saw the two gers tops up on the wall. And they are showing the game cheers.

i,ve seen quite a few games but iftr not have a word wit tom he should kep you right, good luck

1 hour ago, MisterC said:

I'm in Bristol next week is there any Rangers friendly pubs there? 

@Bristol loyal

Don’t know if any actual Rangers pubs to be honest mate but pretty much everywhere will be Rangers friendly. Just stay out of the Forresters on Ashley Down road (home of the Bristol celtic supporters club ?) and you’ll be fine! Where abouts in Bristol you going to be? 

2 hours ago, Bristol loyal said:

Don’t know if any actual Rangers pubs to be honest mate but pretty much everywhere will be Rangers friendly. Just stay out of the Forresters on Ashley Down road (home of the Bristol celtic supporters club ?) and you’ll be fine! Where abouts in Bristol you going to be? 

Cheers mate! I'll be staying in city centre at a premier inn

3 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Cheers mate! I'll be staying in city centre at a premier inn

No problem, if your looking for somewhere to watch any games there’s a new(ish) sports bar at the top of park street that’s right by the centre (any local will be able to point you in the right direction) not been there myself but heard it’s decent.

1 hour ago, Bristol loyal said:

No problem, if your looking for somewhere to watch any games there’s a new(ish) sports bar at the top of park street that’s right by the centre (any local will be able to point you in the right direction) not been there myself but heard it’s decent.

Nice one, will check it out 

On 18/09/2018 at 11:47, Leeds_Bear said:

Actually looking for a good Rangers pub in Paris for this game, any recs?

I'm also in France (Carcassonne) been around a few boozers yesterday to see if any are showing it but no one seems to have bt sports. Does anyone know if it's on any other channels that they may be able to put on in the pub?

2 hours ago, KirkBroadband said:

I'm also in France (Carcassonne) been around a few boozers yesterday to see if any are showing it but no one seems to have bt sports. Does anyone know if it's on any other channels that they may be able to put on in the pub?

Found mine “auldheid pub” - looks like you’re in the south and Marseille kick off same time we do, you may struggle! Fingers crossed pal. 

21 hours ago, thedarvelmarvel said:

i,ve seen quite a few games but iftr not have a word wit tom he should kep you right, good luck

Hi mate thanks for that I'm sorted chaplins is showing the Rangers and Chelsea games then I will fuck off before the scum game cheers.hopefully we all have something to celebrate by full time.

5 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Found mine “auldheid pub” - looks like you’re in the south and Marseille kick off same time we do, you may struggle! Fingers crossed pal. 

Well done mate i knew once the irish joints wernae showing it i was fucked...even thought about bringing my dodgy box with me and getting them to hook it up....but i never so phone in the digs it is

2 hours ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Hi mate thanks for that I'm sorted chaplins is showing the Rangers and Chelsea games then I will fuck off before the scum game cheers.hopefully we all have something to celebrate by full time.

2 hours ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

coming out next week might see you. c/bosch

• 2 months later...
47 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Need a bar in Corralejo in Fuertaventura that’s going to show the game against Hearts? 

My old man has just come back from furtaventura a few weeks back and watched the Motherwell game bar looked decent il ask him what it was called