Club urged SFA not to help Rangers in 2008

Gandalf the Blue

17 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Could be worse, could use the death of a former player to postpone a game while his opponents on that day played three days later...

Then when someone who they regarded as a genuine club legend , a former manager and a current coach at the time passed away they bleated on about how they were using his death as motivation to win the league. Couldn't mark their manky Necks with a blow torch.

I can guarantee not one single club in Scotland would have had a problem with moving fixtures to accommodate us other than they fenian fuckpigs! Dosent suprise me one bit tbh

just shows they have had a big influence on the game in this country for a lot longer than I actually thought.

It seems like hardly anyone connected with clubs in this country is interested in raising the profile of Scottish football. All they care about is turning everyone against big bad Rangers. The name of the chairman in question is bound to come out now, but I'm sure we can hazard a good guess at who it was. No doubt the media will just smirk to itself and come out with some good old rivalry excuse instead of showing up the club with another secret to hide.

14 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Everybody remembers at that time the fiasco that happened back then. 

We might not have been good enough to win the UEFA Cup that season but we were more than capable of winning the whole lot domestically. 

They stinking Catholic bastards exploited the death of an ex player to help themselves in the hunt for a league title, airbrushed from history as usual. 

Don't forget Motherwell and the part that their 'undersoil cheating' played in creating the fixture build-up.