Rangers legends v Liverpool legends

RFC55

Just now, Jeffrey said:

Same, last time was amazing. Worst hangover I've ever had on the way home though 😂

Hopefully becomes an annual thing.

Thats what puts me off these days mate. The journey home and the horrendous Come down 

Rangers won 4-3! Apparently had a minute silence for Davie Cooper at the start of the game.

Apparently mostly Rangers fans and they made a lot of noise. I wish I had gone but just couldn't afford it to be honest. Too much coming up with season tickets next month and then my holiday but it sounds like it would have been worth it 

22 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Slightly off topic but Gerrard has just scored a trademark last minute winner for Liverpool Legends vs AC Milan Legends.

Surely a cannae be the only one that thinks he should be here concentrating on next week rather than playing pointless games at Anfield?

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Surely a cannae be the only one that thinks he should be here concentrating on next week rather than playing pointless games at Anfield?

By all accounts he's spent a lot of his time at Auchenhowie since the Killie game prior to heading down and he'll probably be back up the road tomorrow to prepare for next weekend. A lot of the players are on international duty too so I think he's entitled to a couple of days back home. I have no doubt he and the players will be fully concentrated for next Sunday.