Strange people within our support

Marky.

23 minutes ago, BillySastard said:

It's a free country. We can vote for who the fuck we want without being bullied or pressurised into someone else's point of view.

The common thing here is we all support Rangers and that's all that matters.

That is akin to saying "just because I'm in the Labour Party, doesn't mean I can't vote Conservative" or "just because I'm straight, doesn't mean I can't have sex with a man and still be straight"..

6 minutes ago, minstral said:

What makes me sick is they know what our club is all about, so why follow our club. They will never change our support, we are Protestant, Monarchist tradition and Unionist, and they  can fluck off and support another club.

Mostly yes. But not all. Some folk do just support us for the football. 

A lot obviously depends a lot on if you were raised in the ‘culture’ or if you just jumped on Rangers because we were so successful in the 80s/90s. 

There’s no doubt that our fan base is more diverse and that aspects of the ‘traditional’ side are more and more behind closed doors. 

Modern society is diverse and it’s healthy to expand our fan base. And if you can’t differentiate between football, religion and politics then there’s not much more to say. 

But if you support the SNP or want independence then you’re an absolute idiot.