Strange people within our support

Marky.

2 minutes ago, backup said:

Anyone who thinks the republican snp would tolerate us in an independent Scotland is deluded in the extreme, they openly mock us at will, what makes the naive think that things would be better without the protection of the Union.

The words of   Friedrich Gustav Emil Martin Niemöller reach far and wide, ignore them at your peril.

I'd bet on the SNP floundering in an independent Scotland. People that formerly tolerated their mistakes wouldn't have any need to tolerate them any more. Even uber nationalists would have little need for them and you'd find other aspects of those people's politics waking from hibernation and many would vote for other parties.

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I'd bet on the SNP floundering in an independent Scotland. People that formerly tolerated their mistakes wouldn't have any need to tolerate them any more. Even uber nationalists would have little need for them and you'd find other aspects of those people's politics waking from hibernation and many would vote for other parties.

What utter fantasy.

19 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Agree with you . 

I think most would revert going back to their ' original ' parties once they get what they want . By which time , of course , the damage will have been done . 

Just now, gmcf said:

Agree with you . 

I think most would revert going back to their ' original ' parties once they get what they want . By which time , of course , the damage will have been done . 

Yeah mate.

Not saying for a minute it'd be worth it to get rid of them.

The SNP big fish would drift off, happy that they'd achieved what they wanted to achieve.

This will be the story in tomorrow’s paper yes supporter chased out of ibrox and the club have not done anything to catch culprits 

hope it comes true an the prick or pricks get done an NEVER darken our doors again 

i couldn’t go to a Rangers game and sit in a majority crowd made up of nationalist yes supporters, that’s when we really wouldn’t be Rangers anymore 

civil war better break out before that happens, I’d rather die In that

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yeah mate.

The SNP big fish would drift off, happy that they'd achieved what they wanted to achieve.

Oh they'd be happy alright . They wouldn't want to face the melt down that follows . Part of me would want to force them to stay and say ' right , you fucked it , now sort it out and deliver on your promises ' .

The truth is , though , it's going to be someone else that will have to pick up the pieces . 

8 hours ago, Marky. said:

This popped up on my Twitter, I’m not sure if this guy is trying to be ironic or what.

What fan of any club would go to their team’s home game and film this to make a point?

What a weirdo. ?

At a quick gander at the rebel today . This so called Rangers supporter, phones up the rebel hotline and says Dundee got no decisions from the ref. Of course the rebel will print this shite .

I would honestly shoot these bastards

When it suited the SNP they made a big deal about the GERs figures. That same group of figures shows how mental you'd need to be to look for independence in the present economic climate. 

Vote as you please perhaps but you should damn well be made to examine the details and consider all the consequences. If you vote because you believe in shortbread and Braveheart you are a liability and, quite frankly, a dangerous moron.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

At a quick gander at the rebel today . This so called Rangers supporter, phones up the rebel hotline and says Dundee got no decisions from the ref. Of course the rebel will print this shite .

I would honestly shoot these bastards

Seriously ? some on this thread actively suggesting indy would be good...because the snp would shoot their bolt after achieving the break-up of the Union. Dry boke material.

12 minutes ago, backup said:

Seriously ? some on this thread actively suggesting indy would be good...because the snp would shoot their bolt after achieving the break-up of the Union. Dry boke material.

Who said independence would be good because the snp would then shoot their bolt ? 

37 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

There are plenty of different types of people who support us, foreigners and immigrants, Muslims, even Catholics, labour voters, conservatives, atheists, leavers and remainers etc etc

why does it seem like its only the nationalist scum who want to change things or force their pish on us? Everyone else seems to get on with supporting the Club while respecting its history. Why cant the yes wankers do the same?

Agree with this ?

24 minutes ago, backup said:

Aye, who? 

You should mibbee try to just read what people write instead of heading off on an angry snowball of assumptions that lead you to inaccurate conclusions about what people are suggesting.

From your form under bother names, I kinda knew that's why you were taking exception, right enough. Not the brightest bulb.

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Yeah mate.

aye destroying Scotland so they can blame England forever, that will be the same England that would be our biggest trading partner.

Fucking heads on some of these cunts need a kicking.

8 hours ago, BillySastard said:

It's a free country. We can vote for who the fuck we want without being bullied or pressurised into someone else's point of view.

The common thing here is we all support Rangers and that's all that matters.

You have nothing in common with me or the vast majority on here ya fkn rocket, you and your ilk are fkn despised I can assure you.

How's that for expressing a point of view. 

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

33 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Aye, who? 

You should mibbee try to just read what people write instead of heading off on an angry snowball of assumptions that lead you to inaccurate conclusions about what people are suggesting.

From your form under bother names, I kinda knew that's why you were taking exception, right enough. Not the brightest bulb.

you of course, not getting much brightness from that onion bulb of yours,..about 1.5 watts it looks like :facepalm: