Reserves v dun utd

lewislaudrup

Interesting that Lee Wallace played (according to the report of the game on the Club website).  Wonder how he gets on with Murty these days.   Pity the Club reporter didn't feel able to list Wallace in the team sheet for the game.   An oversight I suppose and one which wasn't picked up by whoever proof reads articles before they are posted on the Club website.

A decent win though. 

16 hours ago, Reformation Bear said:

Interesting that Lee Wallace played (according to the report of the game on the Club website).  Wonder how he gets on with Murty these days.   Pity the Club reporter didn't feel able to list Wallace in the team sheet for the game.   An oversight I suppose and one which wasn't picked up by whoever proof reads articles before they are posted on the Club website.

A decent win though. 

Just noticed that. Yet on the twitter feed they list him in the starting line up.

4 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Just watched the highlights, fuck me the Refs in this league are biased cunts as well. 

The most stonewall pen I’ve ever seen not given, you could even hear the thud of the boot taking the Rangers players legs away. 

It was shocking mate i was going mad at the linesman