vendetta against Alfredo Morelos

Malkster

Vendetta might be too strong a word for it, but has there ever been any other player who is singled out for ''special attention''? 

Is it because he's a hothead, or because he plays for us, or because he's a threat, or is it a racial thing 

don't recall any player being given the treatment he gets from officials, players, fans, media, etc

only know that the fear is strong with them....................discuss

1 minute ago, Malkster said:

understand that his temperament is suspect, but he is not the only player with a short fuse ...... he will learn

With a temper like his you are always going to have players and fans trying to wind him up. Unfortunately all too often he seems to react to it 

2 minutes ago, dougaaley said:

Other players also miss chances, but none get the criticism Morelos does.

The keeper can pull of great saves but they always get classed as Morelos misses.

Most of his misses don't hit the target

10 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I'm a Morelos guy.

But any attention he gets is his own fault. Yes he gets wound up by other players but if i was sending someone out to mark him id be telling him to get under Morelos skin as he will most likely retaliate. Its part of his game he needs to sort out sooner rather than later. He has already cost us points against Abeedeen and almost got us knocked out of europe.

Aberdeen - was overturned, the linesman cost us those points

Europe - granted, that was utter stupidity. 

point I'm trying to make is we all make mistakes, every player in every team, but do they get the stick that AM  does?

even when playing for his country the media here gave him stick for missing, even though he was credited with an assist in the 15 minutes he was given

9 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Take it away and we have a lesser play, he plays right on the edge. I'd rather him than some meek shitehawk like Law or Windass. 

He just has to fine tune his aggression and he'll be a better player, seems to be a 'Columbian' thing when you watch them play, they all have that passion/aggression about them

6 minutes ago, Malkster said:

point I'm trying to make is we all make mistakes, every player in every team, but do they get the stick that AM  does?

even when playing for his country the media here gave him stick for missing, even though he was credited with an assist in the 15 minutes he was given

:lol: