Nine rabid Bheasts walk free

Virtuoso

Nine celtic supporters accused of hanging effigies of Rangers fans at Old Firm match walk free as sheriff throws out case

Sheriff Allan Findlay hit out at prosecutors for not giving defence lawyers “full disclosure” of available evidence.

NINE celtic fans accused of hanging effigies of Rangers supporters during an Old Firm match have walked free after a sheriff threw out the case.

Nine supporters were charged with hanging the sex dolls from the stands of celtic Park and displaying a ‘threatening’ banner during the 2016 clash.

sosh1.png

The effigies were hung in 2016

Capture35.png

The banner was branded ‘offensive and threatening’

The accusations centred on the dolls and a banner hung at the game which celtic won 5-1 and were said to be “threatening and offensive”.

The long banner which stretched over the crowd read out:”Know your place h*n scum”

The men were charged following the match in September 2016.

Ross Brady, 29, Kieran Carvill, 19, Andrew McDonald, 24, Kasey McKinnon, 19, Martin Gallagher, 27, Mark Macdonald, 24, Lewis McLachlan, 20, Myles McSwegan, 18 and Michael Bentley, 28, were due to stand trial.

Capture112.png

The dolls were hung with Rangers scarfs on

Capture213.png

The incident took place at an old firm match two years ago

Seven hearings had taken place before the nine were finally due to stand trial at Glasgow Sheriff Court.

But, it emerged – after a two-year wait – the Crown gave defence lawyers a version edited by police of what was deemed to be relevant to the case.

Lawyers successfully argued that they didn’t have all of the material that was available and made a motion for the case to be deserted.

There was edited material from a number of computer disks and USB sticks.

Sheriff Findlay said: “The Crown have taken the view that they are going to rely on police evidence.

“I don’t know what’s on the disks. For the life of me I cannot understand why the Crown simply didn’t disclose this stuff to the defence.

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

Its the club that should have been punished heavily for this they allowed it.

Got to agree, fuck sake, I seen a guy at Ibrox get a dig for putting a Flag over at the railings at the Broomloan Rear a half time and the stewards said health and safety as it wasn't tied down. 

These cunts have had a free reign to put them up and not one thing was done about it, so that is giving me the impression the taigs aren't in control of there stadium, officials must have seen it but didn't give a fuck, how long was it up for and who checks the wording on the Banners. 

23 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Got to agree, fuck sake, I seen a guy at Ibrox get a dig for putting a Flag over at the railings at the Broomloan Rear a half time and the stewards said health and safety as it wasn't tied down. 

These cunts have had a free reign to put them up and not one thing was done about it, so that is giving me the impression the taigs aren't in control of there stadium, officials must have seen it but didn't give a fuck, how long was it up for and who checks the wording on the Banners. 

They’re in control, they just hate us at all levels of that scummy club and are not afraid to show it, knowing they get away with doing whatever they want as we see time and time again from the fans to the players and above.

I just hope one day we get some balls and fight back. Sing whatever songs we want fly whatever flags and banners we want and do everything we can to offend and terrorise the bastards, it’s nothing that hasn’t been done to us with zero consequences.