Nine rabid Bheasts walk free

Virtuoso

3 minutes ago, Goggs said:

Same freedom......we can’t even tell them to go home 

:lol:

..... "We know a Famine song about telling them to go home .... don't we Billy ..... shall we sing it? "

"Oh! sorry Billy ... the policeman say's we're not allowed".

FFS .... Joke of a judicial system we are up against. 

:UK:

The club  and the orange order should kick up fuck and demand answers.   It was a slam dunk case yet somehow these cunts walk ?  

Maybe we should return the favour with effigies hanging from the club deck when the come to Ibrox in December,. A nice one of the pope,. Another being a celtic fan and the 3rd being Nicola Sturgeon with a big fuck off banner  saying celtic COVER UP FC

We would never to get community service or a fine we would probably be sentenced.   

The men were charged following the match in September 2016.

Ross Brady, 29, Kieran Carvill, 19, Andrew McDonald, 24, Kasey McKinnon, 19, Martin Gallagher, 27, Mark Macdonald, 24, Lewis McLachlan, 20, Myles McSwegan, 18 andMichael Bentley, 28, were due to stand trial.

They let them off,  but release their names?  Interesting that they wouldn't expect a backlash from this?  

11 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

seems the Crown and Police Scotland screwed this one up, another example of the levels of incompetence and possibly corruption that and Indy Scotland would bring.

Not sure about incompetence.

Belt out Hello Hello in front of them and they wont be that incompetent that you wont be jailed

Corruption... more likely

6 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

The club  and the orange order should kick up fuck and demand answers.   It was a slam dunk case yet somehow these cunts walk ?  

Maybe we should return the favour with effigies hanging from the club deck when the come to Ibrox in December,. A nice one of the pope,. Another being a celtic fan and the 3rd being Nicola Sturgeon with a bigger banner celtic FC  COVER UP 

We would never to get community service or a fine we would probably be sentenced.   

The gestapo would make sure we never got away with that .

That is their double standards scumbags . I hate them almost as much as the rhodents .

13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The gestapo would make sure we never got away with that .

That is their double standards scumbags . I hate them almost as much as the rhodents .

We need to start fighting back and and this should start with both the club and orange order kicking up fuck about the double standards.  

Whoever fucked up the case have had enough of tax payers money and should be sacked.  

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Just seen that on twitter, I think they must have helpers in the Crown office or their incompetence is astounding. :facepalm:  

Starting to think the same, how many times is that they have fucked up and let these scum walk. 

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

We need to start fighting back and and this should start with both the club and orange order kicking up fuck about the double standards.  

Whoever fucked up the case have had enough of tax payers money and should be sacked.  

Two questions

1) Why when 'full disclosure' is law-school 101, was everything not handed to the defense, seems no excuse for that.

2) Why was video evidence edited by the old bill?

A cynic might believe that there was an ulterior motive.  

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

And that is the problem mate, them getting off will not help the next Bear up on a charge, no chance any Crown evidence fuck up then.

No I doubt it will . 

To be fair to the sheriff , he sounded as pissed off as we are about the inadequacy of the prosecution .

33 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

The men were charged following the match in September 2016.

Ross Brady, 29, Kieran Carvill, 19, Andrew McDonald, 24, Kasey McKinnon, 19, Martin Gallagher, 27, Mark Macdonald, 24, Lewis McLachlan, 20, Myles McSwegan, 18 andMichael Bentley, 28, were due to stand trial.

They let them off,  but release their names?  Interesting that they wouldn't expect a backlash from this?  

They do expect a backlash, to which they can then hammer the nasty sectarian protestants for! 

15 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

He probably got a large bonus mate 

This is all part of what goes on within the courts in Scotland 

The PF being the most culpable 

I think I will be long gone mate before our kind ever stand as one and fight back 

Forget the club doing anything until we are back in a position of strength .

Even by then.We will be weak and do a handshake before going on the attack 

As the scum have done to us 

12 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Starting to think the same, how many times is that they have fucked up and let these scum walk. 

I just cannot believe this was a mistake CB, it looks to me that someone wanted this to be fucked up and knew how to do it.