Nine rabid Bheasts walk free

Virtuoso

This ruling has implications for all of us.

Of all the shit we've put up with this is THE biggest issue in the last few sorid years. I'll stick my neck on the block here, we take this lying down it's going to get worse. Much worse.

For those of you with young families, if you care about their future then think long and hard about your next move. 

6 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

There’s plenty of meltdown here.

I wish we would go back to back to the days where we were vile and hated them and they were vile and hated us and both supports sung and did what they want without the offended brigade wanting everyone locked up.

100%

I’d have loved this had it been our fans

10 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

There’s plenty of meltdown here.

I wish we would go back to back to the days where we were vile and hated them and they were vile and hated us and both supports sung and did what they want without the offended brigade wanting everyone locked up.

Totally agree, back when the reaction to this would be to go one better at Ibrox! The worlds gone fucking soft!  

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

100%

I’d have loved this had it been our fans

Cant say I would have loved it but the only people that should be allowed to take action on things like this is whoever’s ground it is in as it is on their private property and they should be able to hand out banning orders or whatever as they see fit.

Its not for the courts or the cops to jail someone just because they put up an offensive banner and hung some sex dolls from the ceiling. 

10 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Cant say I would have loved it but the only people that should be allowed to take action on things like this is whoever’s ground it is in as it is on their private property and they should be able to hand out banning orders or whatever as they see fit.

Its not for the courts or the cops to jail someone just because they put up an offensive banner and hung some sex dolls from the ceiling. 

You ever heard of this  ...  Offensive Behaviour at Football and Threatening Communications (Scotland) Act 2012. It was in effect at the time of the offences.

20 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

This ruling has implications for all of us.

Of all the shit we've put up with this is THE biggest issue in the last few sorid years. I'll stick my neck on the block here, we take this lying down it's going to get worse. Much worse.

For those of you with young families, if you care about their future then think long and hard about your next move. 

It's going to get worse no matter what we do . In years ahead we will find that out

12 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

Totally agree, back when the reaction to this would be to go one better at Ibrox! The worlds gone fucking soft!  

Go one better at Ibrox you say . What planet are you on . You been to an OF game . We would never get away with any pedo banners or anything remotely offensive with banners or anything visual as a GIFUY  . No chance

6 minutes ago, 72barca said:

You ever heard of this  ...  Offensive Behaviour at Football and Threatening Communications (Scotland) Act 2012. It was in effect at the time of the offences.

Of course I’ve heard of it.

It was a ridiculous law that should never have seen the statute books and anyone prosecuted under it should have been given an amnesty.