They really are obsessed

marka1979

3 hours ago, marka1979 said:

Walking past a tim boozer in Paisley (the Wellington) and guess what they're advertising the Rangers game against Villarreal game. No suprises there then. 

20180918_204228.jpg

Stupit kunts.

Imagine naming a fenian pub, The Wellington - 1st Duke of Wellington, former British soldier & Prime Minister, an out & out Protestant - born in Dublin.

3 hours ago, geronimoo said:

To be fair on the boozer, it's money in their pocket if their stupid fans want to watch another team. I always thought that the pubs down that way weren't Rangers/celtic pubs.

There are a few that are known to be Rangers or celtic pubs, and a couple of St. Mirren ones. Majority aren't any particular way inclined. 

To be fair there are lots of RangersMedia members looking for a friendly place to watch the Rangers game, and this might be just the ticket for many of them.

You want me to name names?  Well let's start with everyone who isn't on this list...

:p:

3 hours ago, marka1979 said:

Walking past a tim boozer in Paisley (the Wellington) and guess what they're advertising the Rangers game against Villarreal game. No suprises there then. 

20180918_204228.jpg

With the weather just now.. there’s not a chance that bit of paper is outside! So there’s no way you’ve just walked past and seen that! 

You say they’re obsessed yet you’re clearly in this ‘Tim boozer’ 

4 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

With the weather just now.. there’s not a chance that bit of paper is outside! So there’s no way you’ve just walked past and seen that! 

The weather wasn't that bad this morning tbf.

16 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

That was taken last night and it was on the board outside. ? . Bet u went to a catholic school ?

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

2433D748-F7FF-455C-AD6E-7ED839FADB0E.gif

Was that your Da when yer Maw said she's pregnant?

As for the thread, I see where the OP is coming from but it's not really a surprise.

They say we're not Rangers but look at the fucking attendance at the last game. Cunts were getting crushed such was the desperate need to see us in the flesh.

Fuck em.

2 minutes ago, BillySastard said:

As for the thread, I see where the OP is coming from but it's not really a surprise.

They say we're not Rangers but look at the fucking attendance at the last game. Cunts were getting crushed such was the desperate need to see us in the flesh.

Fuck em.

Your patter's fucking rotten, you embarrassment.

2 minutes ago, BillySastard said:

Fuck em.

Thanks mate , just had a chuckle when i saw it last night that total tim boozer was advertising Rangers games. You always need a tin hat on here when you post anything these days ?

4 minutes ago, marka1979 said:

That was taken last night and it was on the board outside. ? . Bet u went to a catholic school ?

Aye mate, me & my brother Finley got a good Catholic education! 

Even if you’re no talking shite, you still stopped and took a picture of a pub advertising a football match! Get a life! 

1 minute ago, marka1979 said:

Thanks mate , just had a chuckle when i saw it last night that total tim boozer was advertising Rangers games. You always need a tin hat on here when you post anything these days ?

There's alot of torn faced welts on here. Alot of good posters too but there's a particular little group who clearly have male only bukkake parties with each other at the weekends.

Fuck em.