Any buses from salou tomorrow?

GOAT

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Our flight was cancelled so we’ve missed the connecting flight to Alicante so we’re going to reus airport now first thing so any buses left with three spaces from salou PM me please 

Did you book 3 seats? I was processing 3 seats on same flight around an hour ago, went as far as payment then cancelled my payment at last second saying flight now full! 

16 minutes ago, Davhow said:

Did you book 3 seats? I was processing 3 seats on same flight around an hour ago, went as far as payment then cancelled my payment at last second saying flight now full! 

Aye mate we done it at the jet2 desk in the airport

53 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Aye mate we done it at the jet2 desk in the airport

Must have been minutes in it! Our train to Manchester just got cancelled too so going back to get the car now6! Did you get on the bus from Salou? 

1 hour ago, Davhow said:

Must have been minutes in it! Our train to Manchester just got cancelled too so going back to get the car now6! Did you get on the bus from Salou? 

Aye we’ve got a bus, only thing is it leaves an hour after we land so hopefully no delays or fuck all. 

48 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Priced the trains mate?

Aye they aren't that expensive tbf looks like best bet is get a taxi to tarragona then get a train/bus from there and it takes ~2 hours. No a nice route anyway, east coast of Spain seems shite for getting about unless by car?

1 hour ago, Kurto_RFC said:

Aye they aren't that expensive tbf looks like best bet is get a taxi to tarragona then get a train/bus from there and it takes ~2 hours. No a nice route anyway, east coast of Spain seems shite for getting about unless by car?

Mate, hope you get it sorted tomorrow no bother.  If the flights delayed we'll be joining you.