How much do you expect to win?

Not sure how to put this, but what realistically do you put on a coupon and expect to win.

I usually put on anything from a fiver to twenty pound, now with the odds of a fiver Im usually expecting back between £180 to about £230, I genuinely think if my odds go up anymore I have no chance, usually about six to eight teams.

Am I thinking about it the wrong way, I have had one really lucky win of about £1300 for three pound but that was a last minute rushed thing as I had change in my pocket.

Do people on here just pick there accumulator regardless of the odds and then decide how much they are putting on it, or do you stick to a rigid way of betting if that makes sense.

I have now started at the weekends just doing one coupon with Engish teams and one with just Scottish, had one up and that's it, but have had four South America coupons up and only know of they teams through Flashscores, so maybe not knowing about any of the team's doesn't make me over think it because the English and Scottish teams I know more about.

12 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I'm happy with between 60 and 80 return for 5. going up in a double multiple with bigger stakes. no one should complain with anything above 7/1 on a coupon imo.

I'll put 20 on a horse to win 20 no problem, love a 11/4 though. 

I love a 11/4 though is a funny comment, :lol:

I have put two on tonight, one mainly Champions league and one mainly English Championship. 

I prefer all my teams to kick off at same time roughly so they are all beat at once. 

Don't like putting games on spread over the day as I would just go back out and put another one on if it got beat. 

3 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Not sure how to put this, but what realistically do you put on a coupon and expect to win.

I usually put on anything from a fiver to twenty pound, now with the odds of a fiver Im usually expecting back between £180 to about £230, I genuinely think if my odds go up anymore I have no chance, usually about six to eight teams.

Am I thinking about it the wrong way, I have had one really lucky win of about £1300 for three pound but that was a last minute rushed thing as I had change in my pocket.

Do people on here just pick there accumulator regardless of the odds and then decide how much they are putting on it, or do you stick to a rigid way of betting if that makes sense.

I have now started at the weekends just doing one coupon with Engish teams and one with just Scottish, had one up and that's it, but have had four South America coupons up and only know of they teams through Flashscores, so maybe not knowing about any of the team's doesn't make me over think it because the English and Scottish teams I know more about.

Not sure if this will help or not mate but see if you want decent odds but without too many teams in your Acca you could simply try putting on a double but with both teams to score in each of the 2 matches you select, I recently put a fiver on Portsmouth and Peterborough both to win but their opponents had to score as well, Bet came in and paid out £97.50, Obviously the losing teams do need to score but for a relatively small stake the returns are decent.

On 19/09/2018 at 21:57, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Not sure if this will help or not mate but see if you want decent odds but without too many teams in your Acca you could simply try putting on a double but with both teams to score in each of the 2 matches you select, I recently put a fiver on Portsmouth and Peterborough both to win but their opponents had to score as well, Bet came in and paid out £97.50, Obviously the losing teams do need to score but for a relatively small stake the returns are decent.

Tried that recently. Both to score and win, I was taking about six games and it was paying up to about three grand for a pound, going to keep doing it, worth a try. :lol: