And So How Far Have We Now Come

BridgeIsBlue

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

From the hedge at Brechin, to being slightly disappointed with a 2-2 draw in Spain against a side worth at least £70m.

What a club, what a man :UK:

1958138725_BacktaetheFuture(3).jpg.gallery.thumb.jpg.be0839426e219c3885f05ec24a074d54.jpg

Slightly disappointed? im fucking elated, they could have pumped us the night lol

I only got home from work just before our second goal, but from what I saw we didn’t look outclassed or out of place playing at this level. The step up in class of our opposition can only be good for our players, and how bloody good is it to see Rangers playing in Europe again!! 

Weve come so far, and I still think there so much more to come from this team and Gerrard!

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

From the hedge at Brechin, to being slightly disappointed with a 2-2 draw in Spain against a side worth at least £70m.

What a club, what a man :UK:

1958138725_BacktaetheFuture(3).jpg.gallery.thumb.jpg.be0839426e219c3885f05ec24a074d54.jpg

Aye but they scored against us and had more possession than us mate.....we’re shite.....etc

fukkin brilliant result ??????

7 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

Aye but they scored against us and had more possession than us mate.....we’re shite.....etc

fukkin brilliant result ??????

Aye. The match thread was a fucking car crash again.

This whole Rangers squad is growing in stature all the time.

All things considered with largely new squad against quality opposition,Morelos missing away from home going a goal down so early this is a great result.Villarreal are pot 1 we are pot 4 this on paper and likely in reality was our hardest group fixture.Proud of the team and staff we are on our way back to where we should be.

Before the match (and admittedly throughout the first half) my heart said we'd sneak a result, my head said we'd get pumped.

What a fucking result and almost snuck all 3 points from one of the hardest venues we are likely to visit this season. Road our luck at times but still grinding out a result. Well played to all the lads, you've made me very happy. These last few years have been tough at times but am now starting to feel we are making real progress to get back to where we should be.