KNOB MACLEAN

G.E.C.

31 minutes ago, Blackandra said:

Did no one notice him as the teams walked out saying this was our "first time" in the Europa league. Prick 

I missed that. Unbelievable. The natural order is being restored, and the bitterness is ramping up. They know we are coming back, they couldn't kill us even at our lowest and they simply cannot handle it. 

I can't wait to listen to the collective meltdowns when we beat them, win 55 or a cup and the SNP lose an election... 

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

My Angie Baby was in the kitchen doing some art work with the waine and when she heard me going apeshit at 2-2 she asked.. "Who is that miserable mardy arse talking on the telly love..??" 

Even a non footballing Nottingham lassie could tell what a joke he is...but hey I'm delighted with the result if Rob is gutted then good. Plus I'm getting my hole tonight..

happy-guy.gif

36 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I always think that when we score he uses the ‘the other side have scored’ voice.

The "non Celt*c side" have scored...

Regardless of whether it is us in Europe or Auchinleck Talbot v Rennes in a friendly.

When taigs score there is euphoria amongst all our media. Even ex Rangers players.

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

One of the best things about 08 was not having to listen to these cunts. 

One of the best things about that run was the love we got from the ITV guys. I even remember them laughing at the Nakamura ate my dog sign at one of our games! Manchester may not be big enough! 

To provide some clarity on the quality that MacLean brings to commentary.....he used to get lower down the billing games on Match of the Day until the BBC decided women commentating was a better option...........and women commentating are fucking terrible. 

3 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

Change.org

”Rob Macleanan is ruining BT Sports  coverage of Celtics Champions League fixtures with his negative views of everything celtic his negative commentating makes me physically sick to the point that i want to cancel my subscription with BT Sports. He loves to lay into our club at every opportunity, all i ask is for him to be replaced by someone that is neutral, he's a Rangers supporter to the bone. It doesn't make sense for him to be commentating on our club at all. Sure theirs only 16 left of the 90 was one his”

Even the beggars  don’t want him!

Nice wee 1690 at the end there tho