KNOB MACLEAN

G.E.C.

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. Yes Villarreal had most of the play earlier on but that was always going to be the case. The way he was describing the game you would think we were getting absolutely battered which absolutely wasn’t the case. 

Great away European performance from the team 

I watched the game on a stream that must of been the English commentary, it was just normal. No agenda whatsoever, it just allowed you to watch the game without taking them into consideration at all.

With sky you can add your own channels using a frequency list, maybe it’ll be possible to find an English BT sport frequency so we can turn off that imbeciles that were blighted with here.

17 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Thought it was funny when he was bigging us for an absolute doing rhyming off all of Villarreals Euro stats then says they aren’t up to much when we got it to 2-2 

world beaters to journeymen inside 45 minutes. 

Guys a moron. 

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

I watched the game on a stream that must of been the English commentary, it was just normal. No agenda whatsoever, it just allowed you to watch the game without taking them into consideration at all.

With sky you can add your own channels using a frequency list, maybe it’ll be possible to find an English BT sport frequency so we can turn off that imbeciles that were blighted with here.

BT sport lost coverage of the game about 10-15 mins in.

When it came back it was a different commentator for a few mins.

It was much better than the crap we were getting before

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

BT sport lost coverage of the game about 10-15 mins in.

When it came back it was a different commentator for a few mins.

It was much better than the crap we were getting before

They must only leave us in Scotland to endure the crap we have to with the fenian commentators.

I don’t think it’ll be too difficult to add BT sport on sky with a different frequency and have the English version instead. 

It does lead to the compelling question, What agenda is there to compel BT Sport to have a different commentary team than the rest of the UK?

5 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

No surprises but BBC Sportsound coverage last night was a disgrace, one big celtic love in. Hardly any chat about our superb result...was all about them. 

Well if you ever feel the need to listen to them again set your sights low and you’ll never be disappointed?

38 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

They must only leave us in Scotland to endure the crap we have to with the fenian commentators.

I don’t think it’ll be too difficult to add BT sport on sky with a different frequency and have the English version instead. 

It does lead to the compelling question, What agenda is there to compel BT Sport to have a different commentary team than the rest of the UK?

Just need to do what we did last night.

Get the result and ram it down some throats.

25 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

No surprises but BBC Sportsound coverage last night was a disgrace, one big celtic love in. Hardly any chat about our superb result...was all about them. 

Same with their podcast. Something like 7 mins out of 53 mins about our game and even then hardly any praise.

Did he also do the commentary for the Savco match? Saw the racists goal for Savco on news last night and sounded like MacLean was about to have a coronary.  Compared to the under enthusiastic commentary for our goals where it was clear he was inwardly gutted. This rancid wee shithole is chocked full of Savco sympathisers wherever you look.

20 hours ago, Dado'sMulls said:

Said in the match thread, he is one torn faced negative hatred filled bastard of a man. Never shut the fuck up about how Villarreal were strolling it, this is easy stuff, Rangers have been awful.

How did ye like the scoreline Rob ya ugly freakshow tarrier cunt? Hope his team gets papped the night to further compound his misery.

I can only aspire to such levels of eloquence. The Bard himself would be proud. Class. Pure class. ?