Ally telling Gerrard were he was going wrong at 1-0

RFC55

11 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Ally can talk all he wants but I went through 175 forks trying to take my eyes out and kept missing as was so pished when he was in charge.

You must have some face on you now? You'll look like Leigh Griffiths. 

I loved Ally as a goalscorer,almost as much as I disliked him as our manager. He has tried just about everywhere to get another job.. Sunderland, Blackburn,St Mirren, so to read him in the press last month saying he wouldn't manage again cos of the stress tells you all you need to know about how disingenuous the man is. 

1 minute ago, Paulbrian11 said:

Is there really any need for this shit?  Just drew 2-2 in Spain and all cunts want to do is rip into their own.  

McCoist stopped being Rangers manager years ago ffs.  Move on, the club definitely has.

Yes he is a nob imo apart from his playing days has fucking taken us all for a ride.

4 minutes ago, Paulbrian11 said:

We just drew 2-2 in Spain and hopefully we’re about to mount a title challenge for the first time in years.  It doesn’t matter anymore.

He has a pretty large share hold so it does matter while he's licking taigs baws.

Anyway as you say who cares the now so fuck him he will wait and we won't forget.

Imagine being Ally's son and reading all the hate directed at him

He probably thinks to himself ."what did you do Dad" to be thought of as such a prick by a support that once worshipped you so much .

In saying this .Wouldn't be surprised if his children all end up Beggars supporters

7 hours ago, Gomgersgom said:

I used to love McCoist, was an absolute hero to me. Now on commentary he sounds like he barely even likes us...Someone else mentioned that maybe he's trying too hard to not be biased, maybe that's it.

It's just another long line of  ex bears who finds being apologetic about Rangers in the media the way to get on 

I don’t give a fuck what anyone says, Ally McCoist was my hero growing up. Not a hero. The hero. He was my absolute idol. 

Yep he was a shit manager and frankly I have been disappointed with some of his behaviour in taking so much money out the club when we needed t most, but like a dad who you look up to when you're wee then turns out to be a bit of a dick when you’re  old enough to understand better, I still love McCoist and bar him doing something truely outrageous, I always will. 

Would love to have a few pints with him and understand his perspective and the story from his side. 

43 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Imagine being Ally's son and reading all the hate directed at him

He probably thinks to himself ."what did you do Dad" to be thought of as such a prick by a support that once worshipped you so much .

In saying this .Wouldn't be surprised if his children all end up Beggars supporters

Alexander is a Rangers fan.  Goes to games with Max Durrant:)  not sure about the other sons though.  

9 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Actually a lot to do with this video

That's the Ally I grew up with and remember. The passion, the clear love for the club. He does still love the club, that's obvious, but he dances to the tune of his paymaster now and it is a sad sight to see.