Dorrans

sausagetrunks

6 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

just get an avatar duh

Obviously I have one but I can't control the colours of others.

BTW was it you who fucked the tweet about a 2-2 draw with Stenhousemuir from @Rfc52's thread?

I have a work WhatsApp group and the're all talking about this result as if it was real. Started off with a picture of a tweet from the RM twitter account.

None of them are on RM so I haven't let on yet. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Obviously I have one but I can't control the colours of others.

BTW was it you who fucked the tweet about a 2-2 draw with Stenhousemuir from @Rfc52's thread?

I have a work WhatsApp group and the're all talking about this result as if it was real. Started off with a picture of a tweet from the RM twitter account.

None of them are on RM so I haven't let on yet. :lol:

Was 1-1 with alloa if anyone wants to fix it btw

5 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Should start when fit. Scored one and set up another. Very good sub by Stevie-G. 

Middleton sub worked well too.

He would definitely be pushing for a start mate. Not really sure what our best midfield is? But with Jack, Coulibaly Arfield, Ejaria and Dorrans with Halliday and potentially Rossiter filling in at times, we haven't had this strength in depth for years.

11 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

He would definitely be pushing for a start mate. Not really sure what our best midfield is? But with Jack, Coulibaly Arfield, Ejaria and Dorrans with Halliday and potentially Rossiter filling in at times, we haven't had this strength in depth for years.

Some good points there. 

You say that you are not sure what our best midfield is.

Doubt anyone does.

Very early days and will need to stay injury free. I've always said the previous two "managers" played him far too deep and when he was pushed forward you saw the most of him. The aforementioned two wallopers in the dugout preferred spice boy in that position so Dorrans was pushed back deeper and was not his game at all.