ben51

Joe Worrall.

Also Worrall had a poor start today again and if it wasn’t for McGregor he’d have let us down today big time. 

• Like 3

For some reason I thought Worrall was in his early thirties.

4 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

For some reason I thought Worrall was in his early thirties.

he does have that strange english championship defender face where they all look 31

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

he does have that strange english championship defender face where they all look 31

Racist.

In the last two games Worrall has gotten away with a few things. He gets beaten at a lot of headers in the box (Rapid Vienna had a couple in the week, and a few today) and seems to get caught a yard or two out of position. I'd have Katic back in over him. Seems solid, and looks like a player that can grow into the role, but i don't think he's shown himself to be the one to partner Goldson over the games I've seen. 

• Like 1

No offence to the guy and he's not that bad but katic is miles better I don't get the thinking here. I actually think katic is better than goldson who can be sloppy at times.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Red card on tops was for you today 😂😂😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Red card on tops was for you today 😂😂😂

SHOW ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP DEFENDERS WHO LOOK 31 THE RED CARD

• Like 2

He actually looks like a young Colin Hendry - but better at defending. 

3 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Nope

• Like 2

Think Katic is a better defender, would like to know Stevie Gerrards' thinking on this one.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Better at defending than a guy who was a captain of his country?  You've came out with some nonsensical statements but that one tops the lot utter nonsense

• Like 1

His attempt at defending that easy ball down the line that led to their chance at 1-0 was pitiful.

There's no way any striker should be getting a run at goal from that situation. At worst the defender puts man and ball out for a throw in or free kick on the touchline.

22 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Better at defending than a guy who was a captain of his country?  You've came out with some nonsensical statements but that one tops the lot utter nonsense

Gary Caldwell was Scotland captain, as well, so that part of your post is pretty much irrelevant. Worrall and Hendry do have similarities, though - neither are/were that good.

When he signed Gerrard made noises about giving Forrest assurances he would play. I think that is why he is starting over Katic, although i’m Sure Katic will feature prominently again.

He’s alright. But Katic is better. 

I think Goldson is terrific at defending, but when we’re comfortably ahead he has a wee mad moment when he thinks he’s big Amo dribbling the ball out the back (and then losing it). Wish he’d pack it in. 

• Like 1

Guy was world class after the Rapid game according to the experts on here. Total bombscare of a defender and just dont understand why hes playing before Katic.

• Like 1

It's baffling that Katic isn't getting a game at all. I know about promising the patent club so much playing time but surely that doesn't mean every single game? As far as I can remember we only needed cover for that position so that should gave been made clear to Forrest. If i was Katic I would be really pissed off.

• Like 1

We’re looking at a probable 70-game season. Plenty of time for everyone to play. 

• Like 1

He struggled against the big man yesterday but I’d imagine most defenders would.

the argument of developing our own though does stand for me