Joe Worrall.

Clemdog

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

And for todays scapegoat we give you Worral!

On today's performance Katic is by far the better player, but ffs the knee jerkng in here is fuckng frightenng.

Rotate, don't rotate. Long ball, no long ball. Gerrard can't fucking win. 

The performance was simply poor from each and every player and on one shit park.

Last week I was thinking we could field two teams in the SPL and get gold and silver, I might just have changed my mind after today:hmmm:

Gerrard made a cunt of it today no way should Worrall be in front of Katic.and he should be playing our strongest most attack minded team today, Thursday and sunday not changing a winning team. He will need to learn to set up the team away from home and learn fast as that team selection and performance were well below par for any Rangers team. 

Just now, 72barca said:

I agree Goldson and Katic are the better unit, but I figure SG did not want to risk any sort of injury to Katic today. We need him against Rapid Vienna.

Then that's a mistaken attitude, even if we could maybe manage to get to the Europa knock outs we'll get nowhere nowhere winning it whereas there seems to be a realistic chance in the league going by the tarriers form so far and we also have the domestic cups as an opportunity to end the silverware drought 

Much as we all want a good effort in Europe domestic football has to be the priority if it comes down to these kind of decisions 

9 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Then that's a mistaken attitude, even if we could maybe manage to get to the Europa knock outs we'll get nowhere nowhere winning it whereas there seems to be a realistic chance in the league going by the tarriers form so far and we also have the domestic cups as an opportunity to end the silverware drought 

Much as we all want a good effort in Europe domestic football has to be the priority if it comes down to these kind of decisions 

Fine as far as it goes. Worrell wasn't the only one that was poor today though, most of the team were and Katic wouldn't have been able to change that.

As it is we now have him ready for Vienna.

1 minute ago, 72barca said:

Fine as far as it goes. Worrell wasn't the only one that was poor today though, most of the team were and Katic wouldn't have been able to change that.

It's not all about Worrall and Katic just the overall attitude 

Today has to be proof beyond all doubt that we need to keep as consistent a team in the league as possible barring injury and suspension. Mix it up in the midweek games if it has to be 

He had a poor performance today. But he wasn't the only one. Whole team didn't turn it on.

Today shows we need to keep the spine of the team consistent. For me that means Katic and Goldson at CB. It also mean either picking lafferty or morelos. Not both 

15 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

It's not all about Worrall and Katic just the overall attitude 

Today has to be proof beyond all doubt that we need to keep as consistent a team in the league as possible barring injury and suspension. Mix it up in the midweek games if it has to be 

We lost Murphy for the season to one of these pitches so SG has to be cognizant of having a fit and healthy squad. He can't just play the same eleven all of the time.
It was my opinion that that was why(the pitch surface) he subbed Coulibally. Anyway, he's probably obligated to give these loanees a certain amout of minutes, better to risk them than guys you are going to need.
I thought this game would have been helped by the midfield skills of Dorans, but again he's not fully fit and could not be risked on this surface.

17 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Absolutely !

6 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

We do not have the quality in our squad to rotate all the time, we should be picking our best 11 every week unless there's suspension or injury.

Gerrard has to start being a bit more realistic with the players he has 

If SG doesn't rotate players and we get an injury(say two days before the scum game) who replaces Katic or Goldson, some guy who hasn't played in three months?
It's not going to work, is it?

2 hours ago, 72barca said:

If SG doesn't rotate players and we get an injury(say two days before the scum game) who replaces Katic or Goldson, some guy who hasn't played in three months?
It's not going to work, is it?

You can still bring on players when a match has been well and truly one you know. It’s also whomever is performing best in training, not rotating the squad for the hell of it to keep players fresh.

I don’t think anyone would want an 11 chosen no matter what happens, they still have to perform.

13 hours ago, 72barca said:

I agree Goldson and Katic are the better unit, but I figure SG did not want to risk any sort of injury to Katic today. We need him against Rapid Vienna.

I agree mate but would much rather of got the three points yesterday than the three on Thursday night against rapid. Although I would of liked 6 points against the  two of them.