Sign in to follow this  
BlueMe

Highlights

Our two goals were fucking class, really top class. Fast, incisive, one touch play all when we really needed it as well. Fucking proud of all of them. The mazy run, feint and then disguised pass from Dorrans was almost the cherry on top of the icing. Great second half performance. It's good to be back...........

Love at the Arfield goal there's just 1 guy in a blue jersey going off his head. It's amazing 😀

Gutted the commentator didn't say gololololololololaaaal when we scored.

That save from McGregor to stop the low shot from their number 4 was ridiculous, another world class save.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

That cunt sounded more happy when they scored then he did with us. 

You took the word's right out of my mouth. The cunt was ecstatic at their goals and chances and extremely subdued at ours. No paranoia, these bastards really hate us. I hope they are hurting good and proper as there is more pain to come for these mutants.

Our second goal was pure class .... Middleton .... Barisic  ... Lafferty ...... brilliant.

The only thing I found strange was Lafferty (after scoring) ... running half way down the park to congratulate Middleton and ignoring completely Barisic ... the player who put over the inch perfect cross that made it easy for him to convert ... very strange behaviour I thought.

PS.... Apologies to Lafferty I must have went blind for a second and missed him congratulating Barisic then Middleton .... Ooops! .....:duh:

:UK: