Gerrard with Villarreal players at the end

.Williamson.

10 minutes ago, MrMeeseeks said:

Fairly sure I've seen him do this every game so far, the guy is a class act. 

You're right, he does it after every game.    He stood on the touchline for a good few minutes to shake every Ufa players hand after they went to the corner to applaud their fans.   Everyone had left but him.

In one of the previous European play offs (away) there was an opposition fan and his young lad in the stand with a sign asking if ‘SG’ would give him an autograph. Shows the respect for a true world class player in his day who is always gracious re opposition and the epitome of a top class manager in the making. Proud to have him at the club and hopefully he will deliver the success that the fans and club once again deserve...

3 minutes ago, miracle said:

You're right, he does it after every game.    He stood on the touchline for a good few minutes to shake every Ufa players hand after they went to the corner to applaud their fans.   Everyone had left but him.

That's what I thought. Doesn't leave the pitch until everyone's had a go. That's exactly the kind of guy you want in charge.

5 minutes ago, FSM said:

2nd last player. Giving him one of those cuddles where you don't actually get too close in case you get covered in their sweat :lol:

Probably Carzola. Letting him know he'll be running our midfield come next window. 

5 minutes ago, MrMeeseeks said:

That's what I thought. Doesn't leave the pitch until everyone's had a go. That's exactly the kind of guy you want in charge.

Probably Carzola. Letting him know he'll be running our midfield come next window. 

Imagine having the class of Carzola liking our midfield and attack.