Strange shirt last night

.Williamson.

?

Very well spotted OP .... the positives of this observation will be apparent in a few years ..... when it comes up as a question on "Rangersmind" on Rangers TV.

EG:- Ryan, this is a question sent in by Stevemartin 1991 ...... what was the most noticeable turn around in the second half of the 2018 game against Villareal ..... and how did it change you? .....:p:

:UK:

1 hour ago, Hadron Collider said:

Imagine worrying about the shirt when we just got a 2-2 result against the 5th place team in the best league in the world. An away result. How far have we come? 

I don't understand why people would rather ignore this than ask the question.

Obviously I am over the moon about the result last night, I'd just also like to know why the team played in some random made up shirt.

23 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Obviously I am over the moon about the result last night, I'd just also like to know why the team played in some random made up shirt.

Apparently due to the fact you aren't allowed a back of the shirt sponsor or something in UEFA competitions we needed new shirts quickly.

We should have actually been wearing our home kit but Hummel could give us the away kit quicker (for whatever reason).

30 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Look mate, just stop questioning stuff.

4 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Apparently due to the fact you aren't allowed a back of the shirt sponsor or something in UEFA competitions we needed new shirts quickly.

We should have actually been wearing our home kit but Hummel could give us the away kit quicker (for whatever reason).

Cheers mate

Everyone should take a leaf out your book and find things out more 

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Mehmet doesn't struggle to get kits out for the start of the season.

? Is will they be sold at discount as  new,new tops could be 7 or 8 months away 

Just a thought and good PR to save something from the mess this calamitous board have caused 

say £20 reduction 

1 hour ago, Bronzy said:

Got to really blame UEFA here for changing it at 1pm yesterday, you would of thought we would of had some notice of this.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

The shirts are clearly different, do you just ignore it and not ask the question?

some folk on here seem to think that as long aa Rangers have won or done well in their most recent game then everyone should act like everythings perfect in the world and to mention anything not being perfect just means youre petty. Like they think i makes them staunch to ignore any issues and pretend it doesnt matter.

This situation with the shirts makes us look like amateurs, from shirts not matching to having crap looking logos etc, then add the fact were months into the season without a kit for sale yet and folk are cutting about in fake tops from Turkey and Benidorm etc, its a fucking brass neck that makes us look like a pub team

6 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

some folk on here seem to think that as long aa Rangers have won or done well in their most recent game then everyone should act like everythings perfect in the world and to mention anything not being perfect just means youre petty. Like they think i makes them staunch to ignore any issues and pretend it doesnt matter.

This situation with the shirts makes us look like amateurs, from shirts not matching to having crap looking logos etc, then add the fact were months into the season without a kit for sale yet and folk are cutting about in fake tops from Turkey and Benidorm etc, its a fucking brass neck that makes us look like a pub team

Your post mate should be directed to the people at the top. If it was easy to have the proper tops out now it would’ve been done. Probably legal ramifications are holding things back. It’s not that people don’t care. Yes, it’s not the best but hopefully things will be cleared up soon. Bask in this superb result last night.