Vienna at Ibrox

scottyc06

Did you know they were the first European team to play at Ibrox.    Did the tour today and thats what they said.  

But fuck that, they cheated celtic when I was a kid and got a one off replay match against them at Old Trafford and pumped them,  I think one of their fans attacked one of their players after the game or it was their keeper during the  game.  Can't really remember but they lived up to their reputation that night just like they did in the second leg at the piggery when bottles rained on the pitch from the jungle which forced UEFA to order a one off match. 

3 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

I’ve not been moved and I sit right at the stairs of BF4/5. 

Be some atmosphere if they’ve got 2,500. Pretty sure we’re obligated to give them that? 5% rule for tickets in Europe? 

Hey if they can bring them then fair enough as we will want as many as they can give us as I can see 10,000 bears traveling. 

6 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Did you know they were the first European team to play at Ibrox.    Did the tour today and thats what they said.  

But fuck that, they cheated celtic when I was a kid and got a one off replay match against them at Old Trafford and pumped them,  I think one of their fans attacked one of their players after the game or it was their keeper during the  game.  Can't really remember but they lived up to their reputation that night just like they did in the second leg at the piggery when bottles rained on the pitch from the jungle which forced UEFA to order a one off match. 

celtic got beaten in the first leg. In the second leg when it was looking like celtic would go through their keeper pretended a bottle hit him when it landed a good few yards away ? 

UEFA forced a replay at Old Trafford where a celtic fan ran on the pitch and attacked the goalkeeper and another fan kicked their striker in the balls ? 

Because the celtic fan was from Coventry or Leicester or something they tried to spin that it wasn’t a fan of the club who did it.

9 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

They've asked for 2,500 - double the initial allocation they were given. 

Clubs are 'entitled' to 5% but Rangers generally refuse this on security grounds i.e. lack of segregation but no idea what the outcome was. 

They’re not getting it, Spartak asked for the same too.

12 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

They've asked for 2,500 - double the initial allocation they were given. 

Clubs are 'entitled' to 5% but Rangers generally refuse this on security grounds i.e. lack of segregation but no idea what the outcome was. 

Maybe we've asked for more for the return? 

12 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I’ve not been moved but a few people near me have been, talk of it being because of UEFA segregation policy. 

Segregation policy in Europe ?   Wasn't that how the Nazis got started ?

They'll be telling us we can't sign catholics next.