Vienna at Ibrox

scottyc06

2 hours ago, FSM said:

I love it when foreign opposition supporters come on for a wee chat. Do we have anyone on here who can go visit the Vienna forum and do the same? "Hello from Glasgow".

Redwhiteandblue would be my choice.

Send over BP9 give them the Kilts and shortbread talk. 

1 hour ago, simplythebest said:

Likely end up needing to offer single game sales 

And they need to charge more than 35 quid per ticket to justify the 'discounted' prices to ST holders. I certainly won't be paying 40 quid for a ticket, and I'm not sure many others will either.

33 minutes ago, FSM said:

And they need to charge more than 35 quid per ticket to justify the 'discounted' prices to ST holders. I certainly won't be paying 40 quid for a ticket, and I'm not sure many others will either.

Catch 22, when trying to shift tickets. 

They cant discount them. 

On 21/09/2018 at 11:23, eskbankloyal said:

They've asked for 2,500 - double the initial allocation they were given. 

Clubs are 'entitled' to 5% but Rangers generally refuse this on security grounds i.e. lack of segregation but no idea what the outcome was. 

On 21/09/2018 at 21:16, PRW. said:

They’re not getting it, Spartak asked for the same too.

Looks like they are getting it, Iv been moved again, from BF5 to BF3.

£2 refunded into my account

A warm greeting from Vienna to Glasgow. Looking forward to travel and heard a lot of good things about Scottish hospitality. What unites our two clubs is a fierce passion for the club and the game, and we are sure to be putting on a good display in Ibrox. Looks like we are travelling with 1600 supporters at the moment, chances are high that there will be up to 2000 in Glasgow. A little less I guess than against the celtic scum, but more than the 1000 we were promised in the beginning. We have had problems organizing charter flights to GLA or EDI, but we will be seen and heard. I am sure we will travel in respect towards your support and your city, and things should remain calm. For 90 Minutes we will hate you, afterwards lets drink a whiskey. Our main concern at the moment is our disliked head coach, in case we lose, emotions could turn ugly towards our own side and the management. Overall though, hoping for 2 epic European nights in Glasgow and Vienna. 

I heard that a lot of Rangers fans were buying tickets for the game in Vienna, and now got their tickets cancelled. Usually, our European Nights are total sell outs, so don't expect to get any more than the available 1800. If a few Rangers fans do sneak in to the other stands, no need to worry about safety unless you act like total morons. Show your colours and stand proudly! 

Oh btw, yes we are green and white. Something you wont like. Just a funny thing on the side, our founding colours were blue and red, and we still wear them as an away shirt. You will also find these colours embedded in the stadium. Just on the side that is ?

Good game to you all! 

5 minutes ago, rwbw1988 said:

A warm greeting from Vienna to Glasgow. Looking forward to travel and heard a lot of good things about Scottish hospitality. What unites our two clubs is a fierce passion for the club and the game, and we are sure to be putting on a good display in Ibrox. Looks like we are travelling with 1600 supporters at the moment, chances are high that there will be up to 2000 in Glasgow. A little less I guess than against the celtic scum, but more than the 1000 we were promised in the beginning. We have had problems organizing charter flights to GLA or EDI, but we will be seen and heard. I am sure we will travel in respect towards your support and your city, and things should remain calm. For 90 Minutes we will hate you, afterwards lets drink a whiskey. Our main concern at the moment is our disliked head coach, in case we lose, emotions could turn ugly towards our own side and the management. Overall though, hoping for 2 epic European nights in Glasgow and Vienna. 

I heard that a lot of Rangers fans were buying tickets for the game in Vienna, and now got their tickets cancelled. Usually, our European Nights are total sell outs, so don't expect to get any more than the available 1800. If a few Rangers fans do sneak in to the other stands, no need to worry about safety unless you act like total morons. Show your colours and stand proudly! 

Oh btw, yes we are green and white. Something you wont like. Just a funny thing on the side, our founding colours were blue and red, and we still wear them as an away shirt. You will also find these colours embedded in the stadium. Just on the side that is ?

Good game to you all! 

Are you from the London Road part of Vienna then mate?

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Obsessed and shitting in from the world's most successful team eh Patrick.

We're coming. There's a phrase you're used to at confession.

We dont believe in all that religious bullshit here mate. 

32 minutes ago, rwbw1988 said:

Good game to you all! 

y u angry