Graham Dorrans

Lloyd

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Well Stevie has everyone else playing above themself so why not Dorrans. 

Was listening to David Edgar talking about Dorrans last night and he thinks that the deal fell on Pedros lap and he just signed him without having a Plan of what to do with him. I think that could be spot on and that Gerrard can get a lot more out of him. 

17 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Always think he looks his best playing in that pocket behind the front line and just in front of the Midfield. 

This!!

The reverse pass last night and he done same up at Pittodrie in game he got injured prove he’s different to anything else we have.

Add on the fact he has a cracking shot and he could be that ‘number 10’ a few have been crying out for.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

This!!

The reverse pass last night and he done same up at Pittodrie in game he got injured prove he’s different to anything else we have.

Add on the fact he has a cracking shot and he could be that ‘number 10’ a few have been crying out for.

One swallow doesnt make a summer but i have to say that bit of skill reminded me of the late Davy Cooper. Hope there is a lot more to come.

14 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

One swallow doesnt make a summer but i have to say that bit of skill reminded me of the late Davy Cooper. Hope there is a lot more to come.

He done an even better reverse pass to Morelos in league game towards the end of season at Pittodrie..

54 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I honestly think a properly fit Dorrans would be up there with the best in the league easily. Obviously we didn’t see the best of him last season but that was down to injuries rather than lack of ability, plus playing under Pedro and Murty must have been hard for anyone to play to their full potential 

Injuries played a part for sure. But I also think he wasn't getting used in his natural position.

We were using Windass there and dropping Dorrans into a deep CM role.

I expect he'll play that no 10 role. Might just be the play maker we've been looking for. More passes like that one last night and I'll be delighted.

11 minutes ago, Dado'sMulls said:

We can pick any 3 from 7 now in midfield: Jack, Arfield, Lass, Ejaria, Halliday, McCrorie, Dorrans

Thats good depth, I wonder what Gerrard thinks our strongest trio is? 

Don't forgot Rossiter still to come back at some point. If he can stay fit is another story. 

Gerrard did say he impressed most during the training camp.