State of this

scottyc06

2 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

It's called lighting mate. It's just an abysmal photo.

That's my point though, why are we using that photo? Every other top from the kids to the long sleeves is a picture that you would expect for a top online yet that one looks an absolute riot. 

its like Ryan Kent's top last night with the red stripe on top of the blue when it should be the other way round. I know it's only wee things but as I say, makes us look fucking amateur.

4 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

Third top on the online shop looks like one of Mehmets fakes compared to the original release! 

6DC7E631-495A-46DE-8423-ADDDB0E6D0D9.jpeg

705CE4CF-7EFD-4164-9602-344659B2FFE1.png

To me the blue part of the collar looks much bigger on the second top. It also looks very baggy. The photo is amateurish. Has someone just threw the top on the floor and took a photo on their mobile?

Going by that photo I will wait until the tops are availiable in store. Not spending hundreds of pounds on tops based on such a poor photo. 

Hummel have fucked up the tops the players wear already. I have no confidence in them whatsoever. 

5 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

Third top on the online shop looks like one of Mehmets fakes compared to the original release! 

6DC7E631-495A-46DE-8423-ADDDB0E6D0D9.jpeg

25166385326786e6be3bee4426d1508c.jpg

I have sent this copy of the initial post above  to an independent panel of Scottish Premier League referees and they have confirmed there are no differences in the tops in your two photos, just bad lighting.

17 minutes ago, tannerall said:

I have sent this copy of the initial post above  to an independent panel of Scottish Premier League referees and they have confirmed there are no differences in the tops in your two photos, just bad lighting.

The second top isn't ours and is being modelled by Nicky Law. Not surprised they overlooked that. The panel of refs the SPL use can't agree what day it is. 

Probably takes them a week to leave the building. Exiting the first door "Age before beauty, no ladies before gentlemen, no time served as a referee, no best dressed first". Fucking retards.

Don't care what anyone says, this has been amateur shite. Even if it is just a really bad photo, why the fuck is it a bad photo?! It looks worse than Mehmets efforts, and for 60 notes?? If it is a loose fit version, then I hope there will be a normal version that's the same as the one Doc modelled. Need to see them all in the flesh now, no way ordering blind.