State of this

scottyc06

36 minutes ago, WilliamMunny said:

The third kit modelled earlier in the season looked great but if it looks like the website when they arrive then i will be extremely disappointed.  

Aye but you're not allowed to be disappointed with a purchase that's completely different to the one you've seen and wanted for ages, that's faggotry of the highest order.

4 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

What ever happened to her?

I remember the fenians in her work or uni were grassing her posts up on here. 

Dunno mate,just know she's called Rangers Lady now if look up the model the new top thread in the archives but no idea if still posts.

Has anyone actually got this Orange Top, the picture might not look the same as it's not on a player. The blue bit at the collar looks a bit more, but how are you meant to judge if it looks baggy or neat on you until you buy it, fer fuck sake if it was too neat people would be moaning that it didn't fit them, now because of a picture people think it's too baggy.

Wait until you see it in a shop then judge it.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Why? when you can come on here and sob yer wee eyes oot.

That's what I'm saying, nobody has the fucking thing, people were giving it staunch as fuck when we wore it in Europe, now because of a picture it's shit, it's got too much blue at the collar, it looks baggy, it looks like it's lying on the floor, fucking hell give it up.

:UK:

7 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

That's what I'm saying, nobody has the fucking thing, people were giving it staunch as fuck when we wore it in Europe, now because of a picture it's shit, it's got too much blue at the collar, it looks baggy, it looks like it's lying on the floor, fucking hell give it up.

:UK:

Life is full of disappointments and let downs but purchasing a Rangers top should never be one of them.