Saturday Night Quiz.

tannerall

Haven't had one for a while. Or a quiz either. So here goes.........first correct answer asks the next question. 

Question: Which 3 players signed Rangers on the same day in 1977 for a combined fee of £165,250  and a bag of footballs ? (Name all three)

Always remember the 1978 league cup final where we were drawing 1-1 with cellic and Russell knocked the ball over to Smith. 

The whole Rangers end thought "and Smith must score"

(I have some fun down here in Sussex telling Brighton fans that story.......)

18 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

£250 and a bag of baws for one of the most natural football players I’ve ever seen. 

Must rank as one of the greatest signings we ever made. A junior footballer one season and a treble winner the next. Amazing...

Scot Symon ?? joined Rangers from Portsmouth in August 1938. He made his debut the same month as another Ranger who would also become manager, the legendary Willie Waddell. Rangers hammered celtic 8-1 in 1943 during the traditional New Year fixture with Scot Symon playing his part.

26 minutes ago, tannerall said:

So the next question is, Why is @Courtyard Bear seriously fucked ? 

Is it A)  Still celebrating Thursdays result.

B)   He's recently purchased a Thai bride.

C)   His wife found out he's purchased a Thai bride. 

No, just spent £150 of vouchers for the the local Bar/restaurant and it still cost me £50.  ?

11 minutes ago, cpm1979 said:

Scot Symon ?? joined Rangers from Portsmouth in August 1938. He made his debut the same month as another Ranger who would also become manager, the legendary Willie Waddell. Rangers hammered celtic 8-1 in 1943 during the traditional New Year fixture with Scot Symon playing his part.

I'd have guessed Waddell if you'd included him.

14 minutes ago, cpm1979 said:

What a result! Never let them forget it.......... NEVER!