Saturday Night Quiz.

tannerall

13 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

12:46 into the video, watch where BR is when Tommy Maclean gets the ball - that was some result that night.   There is even an incident where Wee Maclean of all people is back trying to make a clearance in his own penalty box.  

Wee Tommy is a forgotten great player in that team of great players.

36 minutes ago, jamess said:

Wee Tommy is a forgotten great player in that team of great players.

TBH back in the day, I used to give him a fair amount of grief as he was not my type of player, looking back I was young and misjudged how talented he really was, immense talent. 

4 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

TBH back in the day, I used to give him a fair amount of grief as he was not my type of player, looking back I was young and misjudged how talented he really was, immense talent. 

The precision of those crosses to big DJ were phenomenal.

13 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Ah,  so your one of them then.  It did annoy me when he was given a hard time towards the end of his career.  At least you see the light now.

15 minutes ago, jamess said:

Ah,  so your one of them then.  It did annoy me when he was given a hard time towards the end of his career.  At least you see the light now.

Wasn't just the end of his career was his whole time at Rangers, I was more into players like Wee Doddy who asI saw it at the time gave 150% every minute of every game.  Realise now both types of player are essential and not mutually exclusive.