Michael Beale article

eskbankloyal

2 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Right you!

This is the Grammar Police stop inciting us with your atrocious use of the English language.

Insight not incite, I know I'm being pedantic but fuck it, It's Sunday morning and I'm pissed off.

Insight ?

You'll be happier soon mate, in 7 hours time to be precise.

2 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Insight ?

You'll be happier soon mate, in 7 hours time to be precise.

Happier to the tune of a 3-0 win and three points while the taigs get beaten by a 91st minute Kris Boyd penalty.

Given the amount of complaining Steve Clarke's been doing any contentious decisions today must go Kilmarnock's way surely.

:cheers:

Cheers OP .... that was was a good read ..... nice to know we have such a widely experienced backroom staff with a concrete plan to take us to the top .... this lad Beale has quite a CV for his age and it can only be to our benefit .... as young and as relatively inexperienced as SG is he has certainly  brought together a crew who are ..... this speaks well of his judgement along with his man management skills.

Glad to see MB moving his family up here also ..... this act alone is very positive and is to be welcomed.

:UK: