Michael Beale article

eskbankloyal

I can't help shaking the feeling that the gaffer has been sent to us by Liverpool as a loanee and they are happy to throw resources his way as they can afford it. Earn your spurs as a manager, see what you can do up there and when Klopp leaves we may come calling.

I bet even the bloody tea lady has an official qualification now!

EDIT: I am not objecting, the longer the better ?

2 hours ago, Malvern said:

I can't help shaking the feeling that the gaffer has been sent to us by Liverpool as a loanee and they are happy to throw resources his way as they can afford it. Earn your spurs as a manager, see what you can do up there and when Klopp leaves we may come calling.

If he wins us a league or two then goes to Liverpool then he would have nothing but my best wishes. 

I do think he will hang around for a good while I actually think he will stay with us until Liverpool do come calling. 

I also don’t see Klopp leaving Liverpool anytime soon. 

It’s funny I never liked Liverpool growing up but find myself being oddly fond of them now!

2 hours ago, Malvern said:

8 minutes ago, Mancger86 said:

If he wins us a league or two then goes to Liverpool then he would have nothing but my best wishes. 

I do think he will hang around for a good while I actually think he will stay with us until Liverpool do come calling. 

It’s funny I never liked Liverpool growing up but find myself being oddly fond of them now!

Klopp is on contract till 2022 - there's no way Liverpool will be changing possibly the world's best manager till then.

So in all fairness, or all is well, we'll have SG seeing out his 4 year contract. 

57 minutes ago, Mancger86 said:

Apart from the last line, Liverpool are my English team and always have been.

51 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Klopp is on contract till 2022 - there's no way Liverpool will be changing possibly the world's best manager till then.

So in all fairness, or all is well, we'll have SG seeing out his 4 year contract. 

Oh I bloody well hope so.

5 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Apart from the last line, Liverpool are my English team and always have been.

Not for me mate - another place flooded with timmigrants although nothing like ours. 

Always had a soft spot for Chelsea, from the days of Charlie Cooke and Eddie McCreadie. 

17 minutes ago, ben51 said:

A great article.

Who was it that said he'd be our best signing this Summer?

It certainly seems that way, happy to hear he's moving his family up here. 

He seems so sure of himself and his ability. 

Almost cocky/arrogant. Never seen a great coach who wasn’t all those things tho! 

I think Beale is really important to us. I definitely get the impression that he’s the one with all the tactical nous whereas Gerrard gets by more being a figurehead with his charisma and presence (and I’m not saying that as a negative thing).