Morelos

Dan Deacon

He was doing great but that chance at the end when he was through 1 on 1 and let the defender come back on to him just brought my doubts back up.

All in all he's a good player but nothing more to me. I don't think he's as great as a lot of others seem to think he is but he is good and had a great game today. 

2 minutes ago, Broxi said:

He was doing great but that chance at the end when he was through 1 on 1 and let the defender come back on to him just brought my doubts back up.

All in all he's a good player but nothing more to me. I don't think he's as great as a lot of others seem to think he is but he is good and had a great game today. 

Bit harsh mate. He was out on his arse at the end. Looked like he'd picked up a knock aswell.

1 minute ago, Blackandra said:

Bit harsh mate. He was out on his arse at the end. Looked like he'd picked up a knock aswell.

Maybe it is, but I still think his finishing and ability to actually score is not good enough and the final chance just reminded me of it. If we were judging him on holding balls up and getting stuck in and bringing players into play then he's world class. But scoring wise... I trust Lafferty way more. 

Not going to take away from him though, overall today he was excellent and I was genuinely impressed watching him. 

6 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

some people will remember the miss at the end when he's just ran his self into the ground for 90 minutes, scored and created goals due to deft touches. 

unplayable today and my MOTM. 

Absolutely and I think 90% of people would agree he was MOTM, I genuinely think some people are just unbelievably contrary for some bizzare reason. 

9 minutes ago, Broxi said:

FFS his legs were going at that point after the shift he put in and he was carrying a wee strain, hopefully nothing serious, but hey forget his goal and his contribution in three of the other goals.  Brilliant unselfish performance today. 

This is exactly what we want to be seeing when he meets them again. 

No moods,  no holding back, just outplaying everyone off the park.  He's gaining in confidence and starting to believe in himself. 

Not remotely bothered by what happened at the end.  He gets a pass due to his full performance.