Ross McRorie's contribution today

Malkster

1 hour ago, big blue Fin said:

He was one of a whole group of players who had a great game, the fact he played in midfield and then covered Tavernier's position shows how fit and talented he is. 

The lad gives his all and plays without fear, bounced back from the red card incident and I look forward to seeing his ongoing development under the tutelage of SG...

MotM today IMO . Much improved positional play meant fewer of his last ditch style tackles and kept the ball ticking over nicely , allowing Arfield and Coulibaly the freedom to play the more advanced roles today . Also had a more than decent spell at RB when Tav went off . 

15 hours ago, GOAT said:

Ironically I thought the only players I’d have a bad word to say anything about are the two who have been outstanding all season and that’s the two centre half’s.  their worst games and we still ran the other mob ragged. 

Agreed, sign of a good team though - when the defence is having a shocker the rest of the team bail them out. Katic and Goldson have saved us on more than one occasion this season.