John Collins.

Escobar

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Still believe both Gray and Keys were railroaded out of Sky  because of their favouritism  to Rangers .They never hid it 

Well firstly, they clearly weren’t. And secondly, even if they were, they would deserve it for not hiding favouritism. How can you moan about taigs doing it if you think it’s OK for us to do it?

3 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Well firstly, they clearly weren’t. And secondly, even if they were, they would deserve it for not hiding favouritism. How can you moan about taigs doing it if you think it’s OK for us to do it?

Not many bears left to do it nowadays . And how do you know it wasn't . I'm guessing of course

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Not many bears left to do it nowadays . And how do you know it wasn't . I'm guessing of course

Well we know what they were sacked for, and anyone would have been sacked for it.

But that aside, if you’re anchoring a football show on Sky Sports and showing obvious favouritism, you’re unprofessional and shouldn’t be doing it. 

I don't think they did, for what it’s worth. They just got caught out being daft.