RSEA Poppy badges

pcbear

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Thanks for that, maybe get a hold of three or four, as someone I know has five in the work, but think he has two to go elsewhere, I only bump into him about twice a week through diffirent shifts, but will try get a hold of him and take whatever he isn't selling and get back on here and bump this thread for anyone interested. :UK:

3 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Thanks for that, maybe get a hold of three or four, as someone I know has five in the work, but think he has two to go elsewhere, I only bump into him about twice a week through diffirent shifts, but will try get a hold of him and take whatever he isn't selling and get back on here and bump this thread for anyone interested. :UK:

Thanks mate, maybe @pc-bear

@pcbear will see this. 

:thumbup:

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Thanks mate, maybe @pc-bear

@pcbear will see this. 

:thumbup:

Just seen you had bumped this thread after you got in touch with me, I have pm him, so not sure if he gets up to games or not, but if not will send one down if it is Kent.

20 hours ago, pcbear said:

PM'd mate thanks.

16 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

If anyone else has a spare they could send me that would be great...

15 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I’ve got a couple sitting Mate, if you want them. 

So are we all good with this now, and I don't need to go blackmailing Erskine staff after all?

2 hours ago, EatDolphins said:

Will there not maybe be a new batch made if they're already sold out?  It is only the beginning of October. 

They have neen sold out for ages, they must know roughly how much they sell/could sell each year and make that amount.

I need a 2007 (first one)to complete collection if there are any around.

Thanks to RM a kind member is sorting me out this year, suppose its a win win for Erskine as it was sold once and i will drop something in to the pot as well.