Sportscene

BridgeIsBlue

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

That defeat means heehaw now :lol:

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

Me too. If we’d avoided defeat there then I’d be in no doubt that we are winning this league. As it is, we have to wait til December to see if we really can do it, but I’m absolutely confident we’ll do them at home.

The boss has said it himself, we have got to stop showing teams too much respect, particularly in the first half. We have to get it in our heads that we are a good side, from the first whistle, and play our own game.

I don't usually look back and moan..I wish we did this or shoulda woulda coulda done that..But whilst the 3 points they got that day have been won back it rankles that we dint go for them and the meltdown which is bubbling away would be in full flow now..

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

Me too. If we’d avoided defeat there then I’d be in no doubt that we are winning this league. As it is, we have to wait til December to see if we really can do it, but I’m absolutely confident we’ll do them at home.

The boss has said it himself, we have got to stop showing teams too much respect, particularly in the first half. We have to get it in our heads that we are a good side, from the first whistle, and play our own game.

In the league yeah need to wait to December mate .

But I belive we'll be playing them in the league cup before then. That will be our chance to finally get the win and really send them into a nuclear meltdown.

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

I don't usually look back and moan..I wish we did this or shoulda woulda coulda done that..But whilst the 3 points they got that day have been won back it rankles that we dint go for them and the meltdown which is bubbling away would be in full flow now..

Another couple of bad results especially if they happen at the piggery then the shit will be running out their arses and Brenda will be looking at potential jobs in ladybhoy country.