******The Official Rangers vs Ayr United thread******

GOAT

Andy Halliday and Middleton linked up really well Middleton made runs I'd expect a striker to make and looked composed in front of goal bar his shot for what would have been his hattrick.  

Good to see McCrorie trying to stay on his feet more as he has a habit of overcommitting himself at times.

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, RFC Eagle said:

Because he's a human being and not a robot. Its part of his make up to react, he isn't the only player who does it, yet he's the one who is highlighted at every opportunity. When you are being assaulted, without consequence, time and again its natural to get frustrated.

Assaulted is a bit of a leap 

54 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Assaulted is a bit of a leap 

Not that meaning that particular incident but there have been numerous, unpunished, hacks and barges (unlawful force), that amount to assaults, on him this season.

He is, certainly, being targeted by the opposition and the media (even some on here) have made a huge issue out of something that can be seen from others week in week out. It gives, already incompetent, officials a handy get out. Madden was atrocious (again) last night but focus is on the player rather than the inept official.

On 24/09/2018 at 13:58, markem said:

It’s hard to say but I think you’ll face big queues at both the tube and ticket office. If you cannot go and uplift tickets earlier in day do try and buy a tube ticket to use later   

Personally I’d go early, I assume you won’t mind being in early if it’s your first game - you can even get a pint if you are very early. 

Mibbie go about 6 - others might say that’s too early, I don’t pick up  tickets so not sure tbh. 

Enjoy ??

Had a great night even though we were stuck picking up tickets until 25 mins in (still can't believe that) great stadium, nice football and good lads in the local pub.

highlight of the night was 2 coppers giving us the nod that they should really fine us £40 for swigging Stella on the walk up but saying they didn't really give a fuck and we should just be more sly about it!

35,000 for that game is immense and glad to see Rangers back in their rightful place as one of Europes biggest clubs

Archived