******The Official Rangers vs Ayr United thread******

GOAT

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Siwel said:

We don’t have another striker available for tonight and he still can’t get into the squad. He must be really really shite

I think that's the conclusion the management team have came to. To be honest he's looked lost on the pitch anytime if seen him 

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

It is yea.

You in the Kingdom in January again?

I’m here just now but leave next week and not sure when I’ll be back. I’ve been meeting up with Geneva Ger for the games though and will meet him on Sunday with a squad of other Bears I’ve just met.

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

I’m here just now but leave next week and not sure when I’ll be back. I’ve been meeting up with Geneva Ger for the games though and will meet him on Sunday with a squad of other Bears I’ve just met.

We're there for most of January. 

9 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

You are a clown  Ayr are no mugs  and are top of the championship for a reason. We have to respect them and be professional   We can’t get ahead of ourselves  football can bring you crashing back down very quickly. 

Ok Mr Murty. 

11 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Pleased with that. Pretty strong side without making too many changes. Good to see Middleton and Dorrans in.

Also good to see Rossiter and Grezda are actually in the squad.

Would maybe have rested Kent but all in all not too bad.

Agreed, Grezda for Kent would have been an option. Anyway I trust SG, he has earned that. 

going to be interesting if us and the tims get through how they fiddle the draw  one semi on sat the other on sun  with both teams playing on the thurs

looks like they will make sure we meet each other and play on the sunday  how can they expect to play a european tie on the thurs then a cup semi on the sat

1 minute ago, billscott said:

going to be interesting if us and the tims get through how they fiddle the draw  one semi on sat the other on sun  with both teams playing on the thurs

looks like they will make sure we meet each other and play on the sunday  how can they expect to play a european tie on the thurs then a cup semi on the sat

Not sure who these tims are but the taigs are getting pumped out the night ?

23 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

He’s a big money signing though who needs game time.

If he can’t get that tonight then when is he??

When he's fitter, say, after another reserve outing. I'm surprised he is not included, I'm just trying to give a non sensationalist reason as to why.  

Edit: scrub that. He's on the bench?

Archived