******The Official Rangers vs Ayr United thread******

GOAT

16 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Hope we do not take this game for granted.  Ayr are top of the championship and the boy Shankland has been banging in the goals.  Think he has 12 already this season.   

my thoughts exactly  not only are ayr top but i think they are the top goal scorers in scotland  they are not so good at the back as q.o.s showed a few weeks ago  but  we cannot underestimate them

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

I was hoping to see Grezda tomrrow but he isnt in the squad.

Provisional squad: Foderingham, Tavernier, Barisic, Flanagan, Katic, Goldson, Worrall, Wallace, Arfield, Dorrans, Halliday, Coulibaly, Ross McCrorie, Kent, Ejaria, Candeias, Morelos, Middleton, Sadiq, Palmer, Thomson, Kelly, Robby McCrorie.

No Ryan Jack either. Dont really see anyone returning from injury starting on plastic pitch on Sunday. So may have to wait a bit longer.

I'd be a tad miffed if we didn't win this game by at least 3 goals. I know Ayr are playing well, but so are we.

Gerrard seems to push for goals even when we have put the game to bed. He won't be happy with a 2-0, and most of us wouldn't either.

Some of our fringe players will be pushing for a Euro start too so I expect them to be out to impress Stevie. Just hope we don't get players injured as Ayr will no doubt try and make up for their lack of quality with agressive play.

19 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I'd be a tad miffed if we didn't win this game by at least 3 goals. I know Ayr are playing well, but so are we.

Gerrard seems to push for goals even when we have put the game to bed. He won't be happy with a 2-0, and most of us wouldn't either.

Some of our fringe players will be pushing for a Euro start too so I expect them to be out to impress Stevie. Just hope we don't get players injured as Ayr will no doubt try and make up for their lack of quality with agressive play.

I would. 

Resting key players, giving fringe players a run out and winning unspectacularly but comfortably then moving onto the Livingston game.

Take 2-0 right now.

6 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

Probably a couple changes again I wonder if he might start Lafferty or go with both.

I think a solid 2-0 or 3-0 would bridge to the next league game nicely?.

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I'm mostly wanting to see Grezda in this game. 

think lafferty will be up top too.

Lafferty is cup tied, cant play.

Morelos starts, Manager said so other day

I acknowledge that Ayr are flying high and I appreciate that we have to be as professional as possible but I hope we fucking smash them. I also accept that any win will do

5 against St Johnstone has only whetted the appetite. I really want to see this Rangers team whip someone by 6 or 7. It’s been too long. 

Archived