******The Official Rangers vs Ayr United thread******

GOAT

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Ay, ay, ay, cut that shite out mate - many a good Bear from Ayrshire (apart from Cumnock) and Rangers players too. 

Apologies. I shouldn't tar a whole area because of issues I've had there in the past.

When you've got people swinging golf clubs at you on a night out, and living in Onthank in Kilmarnock in the past its distorted my feelings about the area. 

I wasn't including Rangers supporters in my analysis though?

2 minutes ago, BillySastard said:

Apologies. I shouldn't tar a whole area because of issues I've had there in the past.

When you've got people swinging golf clubs at you on a night out, and living in Onthank in Kilmarnock in the past its distorted my feelings about the area. 

I wasn't including Rangers supporters in my analysis though?

Sorry to hear that mate, but there are 1 or 2 tims in Ayrshire you know. Mostly caddies tho, not golfers. 

51 minutes ago, teuchterblue said:

There are only so many squad places available and we have already 4 or 5 players needing game time. That's my positive interpretation anyway.

He’s a big money signing though who needs game time.

If he can’t get that tonight then when is he??

1 minute ago, Mols94 said:

Rangers: Foderingham, Flanagan, Katic, Worrall, Halliday, Dorrans, Ross McCrorie, Ejaria, Kent, Middleton, Morelos

SUBS: Robby McCrorie, Wallace, Goldson, Rossiter, Kelly, Grezda, Arfield

Pleased with that. Pretty strong side without making too many changes. Good to see Middleton and Dorrans in.

Also good to see Rossiter and Grezda are actually in the squad.

Would maybe have rested Kent but all in all not too bad.

2 minutes ago, Mols94 said:

Rangers: Foderingham, Flanagan, Katic, Worrall, Halliday, Dorrans, Ross McCrorie, Ejaria, Kent, Middleton, Morelos

SUBS: Robby McCrorie, Wallace, Goldson, Rossiter, Kelly, Grezda, Arfield

Looking foward to seeing Middleton and Kent starting together. 

Surley Sadiq is gone in January. Can't even get a spot on the bench against Ayr 

1 hour ago, BillySastard said:

Even resting half the team we still have more than enough to smash these Ayrshire scumbags.

5-0.

You are a clown  Ayr are no mugs  and are top of the championship for a reason. We have to respect them and be professional   We can’t get ahead of ourselves  football can bring you crashing back down very quickly. 

Archived